Skip to comments.Avenatti Accuses The Wrong Michael Cohens Of Making ‘Fraudulent’ Payments
Posted on 05/09/2018 12:04:45 PM PDT by Bigtigermike
Michael Avenatti, porn star Stormy Daniels lawyer, released a seven-page dossier on Tuesday containing a list of payments purportedly made to Michael Cohen, the lawyer for President Donald Trump.
But there is one problem with the document: two of the allegedly fraudulent payments were made to men named Michael Cohen who have no affiliation with Trump.
Avenattis report includes a section listing possible fraudulent and illegal financial transactions involving Trumps lawyer. One of the payments is a $4,250 wire transfer from a Malaysian company called Actuarial Partners to a bank in Toronto.
The other is a $980 transfer from a Kenyan bank to Bank Hapoalim, the largest bank in Israel.
Zainal Kassim, a representative for Actuarial Partners, tells The Daily Caller News Foundation that Avenattis report is a case of mistaken identity. He forwarded an email that the falsely accused Michael Cohen sent to Avenatti requesting that the lawyer correct this error forthwith and make it known publicly that there is no connection to Trumps Michael Cohen.
(Excerpt) Read more at amp.dailycaller.com ...
Can we please at least get the witch hunt going after the correct Michael Cohen’s ?
I MEAN C’MON MAN !!
Even they have limits on how much they're willing to embarrass themselves on phony stories.
Yep this is Steele Dossier 2, with the same clients paying for it.
Whoops is the best defense....Unless you’re President Trump.
Oh, this keeps getting better and better.
Yeah that would seriously suck.
This guy is illegally getting his intel AND he’s confusing one Michael Cohen with another?
He should be disbarred and in jail.
But - he’s a liberal whore representing another liberal whore - so ...
Yeah, aren’t they still insisting that “Michael Cohen” went to Prague?
Read about his bankruptcy and Tully’s fiasco.
Someone could feed that fool Avennuti false info so that he will regurgitate it in public.
I'd say this is getting old and over the top insane, but it's been like this since he was elected.
Reminds me of Spike Lee directing a #BLM mob to attack a home owned by some random guy who happened to be named “George Zimmerman.”
So how can he have any credibility left ?
So 0.1% of the payments were misidentified, and the other 99.9% are people bribing Trump.
“So 0.1% of the payments were misidentified, and the other 99.9% are people bribing Trump.”
Produce the Evidence or Shut the F*** up.
Did you see the list of things these companies were supposedly paying for Cohen’s “expertise” in? Trump is for sale, and has been propped up for years by Russian gangsters, who then infested his campaign and his administration.
The first mistake was having Nellie Ohr saying the name over ham radio and getting names mixed up lol
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.