Skip to comments.30 Hours at Trump-Speedů (well worth reading in full)
Posted on 07/26/2018 1:36:16 AM PDT by cotton1706
Daughnworks247 encapsulates a media cycle at Trump-Speed: In the last 30 hours:
1. President Trump dropped a MOAB on the state of Georgia for Brian Kemp, and wiped the floor with the establishment GOPe, winning by 39 points.
2. President Travels to Kansas City, giving the speech which made us all cry, to the VFW. Embraces a 94 year old Sargeant and we immediately fall in love.
3. Our sheer perfection of a FLOTUS stops in Nashville at a childrens hospital. On the way back CNN reporter asks Stephanie Grisham about the Cohen tapes and tries to take a hit on Melania. Stephanie Grisham came UNDONE and wiped the floor with the little witch.
4. VP Pence in Montana, stops what he is doing, leaves is Secret Service, when a boy waiting to see him on the tarmac passes out. VP Pence was up and in the middle of the problem. Good man.
5. CRTV does a parody video about Alexandria Cortez and the left reveals - they have no sense of humor. Busted.
(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...
The media can't keep up. They don't even have time to post bad stories about Brett Kavanaugh.
You can go back to the Nixon era and at best...they had one significant event lined up maybe every three to four weeks. Bush-era? Maybe two events a month.
This Trump-dude? There’s not a single day that passes...that some headline or pro-Trump situation has been laid out in public view. The networks can avoid it or skip it....but he’ll just Twitter it.
Right now...I’ll bet half the reporters that were working on Kavanaugh investigations...have already been pulled to work on the next story.
The left has no sense ....of humor ... A major failure to communucare .. Their ivory towers are crumbling..
(well worth reading in full)
Overall, that was a great day. I can’t wait for the midterms.
Reminds me of one of my favorite “change a lightbulb” jokes. This one is decades old, believe it or not:
How many feminists does it take to change...THAT’S NOT FUNNY!
Loving our President. Very proud of him, all his accomplishments and his positive spirit.
Ping, this is a feel really good must read.
Talk about counterpunching to keep your foe off balance? The MSM are cracking under the pressure of all this warp speed action from Trump.
They are complaining that they don’t have enough time to slowly savor and opine over one thing they hate before something else— another announcement about a victory like the EU trade deal or another twitter is posted—and then they lose their balance and simply hysterically scream the first thing that comes into their minds. Usually not good policy because they look silly. (MS-13s are humans,” “Trump committed Treason by meeting with Putin”
And the GOP legislators are getting into the swing of it too by passing judges, resolutions against Rosenstein, Tax act 2.0, Senate hearings and confirmation of Kavenaugh, etc. etc. before the elections.
Meanwhile, even for Trump supporters, this pace can be nerve-wracking, but the positives so outweigh the negatives that I just keep eating popcorn and watching The Man roll. :-)
Kind of makes me visualize President Trump as the captain on Star Trek.
Scottie I need warp factor 9!
She canna take it Captain!
I have complete faith in your engineering abilities Mr. Scott and the USS Enterprise....Lets go!
The NSA is probably noticing a surge in calls from registered Demwits and the Hemlock Society. Thanks cotton1706.
I'm a total Pompeo fan ... "OMG Killed it" is an understatement.
Funny 1-5 barely, if at all reported in the corrupt media.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.