Skip to comments.The 20 Worst Quotes of 2018
Posted on 12/31/2018 4:54:56 PM PST by jazusamo
20. "Were not going to make America great again. It was never that great. We have not reached greatness." CNN host Andrew Cuomo
19. And it would be a short war [between the government and gun owners who refused to give up their weapons], my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But theyre legit. Im sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.)
18. "'Don't vote for the ching-chong!" Detroit Rep. Bettie Cook Scott on Asian opponent
17. "'But I can't afford to pay my employees $15 an hour! I'd go out of business!' Then go out of business. If you can't afford to pay a #livingwage & make payroll, you shouldn't be in business. It's not your workers' responsibility to subsidize your sh*tty business #FightFor15" Civil rights activist Danielle Muscato
16. Im sorry, I know he lost his eye in war, or whatever. Pete Davidson on SNL mocks ex-SEAL Dan Crenshaw who lost his eye to an IED
15. "You're a slave to free thinking." Blogger Perez Hilton
14. "Time for us white male Christians to take a step back and give power to others, and make ourselves dispensable." Political consultant Matthew Dowd
13. "They'll say, 'Well, I'm not racist. I just voted for him because I didn't like Hillary Clinton.' And I just want to say that's not that doesn't make you not racist. It actually makes you racist." -- CNN analyst Kirsten Powers
12. "Never trust anyone who doesnt regularly french kiss animals." -- Actor Lena Dunham
11. "Guess who's perpetuating all of these kinds of actions? It's the men in this country. I just want to say to the men in this country, just shut up! And step up. Do the right thing for a change." Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii)
10. Divorce your Republican husbands. Attorney Jill Filipovic
9. "Almost every single person Ive ever heard of with an AR-15 has been a mass murderer." Author Nina Burleigh
8. There's a new axis of evil: Russia, Saudi Arabia -- and the United States. New York Times columnist Paul Krugman
7. "The next Supreme Court justice should be an illegal immigrant." Maxine Waters
6. "White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by Gods grace, has pulled a cover off of that Satanic Jew, and Im here to say your time is up, your world is through." Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
5. "We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." CNN host Don Lemon
4. " We should rip Barron Trump from his mother's arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if mother will stand up against the giant @sshole she is married to. Actor Peter Fonda
3. "The virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario." Minnesota State University associate professor Eric Sprankle
2. "I have noticed that [Trump] Junior here has a habit of posting nonsense about me whenever the Mueller investigation heats up. Please, keep it coming Jr - its definitely a very, very large brain idea to troll a member of a body that will have subpoena power in a month. " Congresswoman-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.)
1. "If you see anybody from that [Trump] Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them theyre not welcome anymore, anywhere." -- Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.)
Happy New Year!
On this new years eve may the people stand behind our president like never before, he is our last great hope, but he and we need to break the back first before we can move forward. We know that once he is no longer our president the cancer will resume
“Bring your own guts” - Clemson Head football coach Dabwad Swinney.
He was so self-impressed by that nonsensical utterance he went out and trademarked it. Just like his trademarked name.
OK, this didn’t happen in 2018, but it did happen a couple of years back.
Thank goodness Saban has some class and conducts himself with some humility, 2 narcissists in the BCS final would be too much to take.
A truly representative sample.
2019 is going to be worse.
Thanks for the depressing look back.
While I have no complaints, a top 40 (okay, make that 100) would perhaps be even more historical and instructive.
Again, thanks for one of the 20 BEST articles of 2018!
As for that subpoena “power”, I say its payback time for the ‘Pubs, if they have the guts to do it (doubtful). That is, take a page from the ‘Rat playbook they used when our guys had the majority: ignore the subpoena. If you do show up, take the 5th, for everything, and I mean everything. See if the ‘Rats cave as easily as the ‘Pubs (probably not).
Yep...I wasn’t surprised, she’s a real piece of work.
What has been seen cannot be unseen. ( barf)
“15. “You’re a slave to free thinking.” Blogger Perez Hilton”
I may be laughing at that one for the next New Year!
Re: #20, Andrew Cuomo is the governor of New York state.
I’m going to need to see some images that I really shouldn’t in order to wipe this he/she/it (sounds best when slurred) out of my mind.
You’re correct and he said it, Chris Cuomo is the CNN turkey.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.