All muslims are not terrorists but all radical terrorists are muslims. Muslims are like pit bulls: You never know when they will be triggered to go into attack mode
I will only believe that not all muslims are terrorists when they ALL denounce terrorism.
A person can have any religious identity and be an American. But in much of the Muslim world, the opposite is true. Islam is part of their ethnic identity. To be a Turk, or a Persian, or a Malay, or a host of other Islamic people groups, is to be a Muslim, and if you cease to be the latter you also cease to be the former. You dont even have to be particularly observant as a Muslim, but you cannot leave Islam. To join another religion is to commit ethnic and cultural treason and to cut yourself off from the family and community ties that are foundational to your identity.
Islam is a terrorist ideology, the practice of which that should be excluded for First Amendment protection, just as with the ideology of cannibalism, Aztec human sacrifice, and crimes against humanity.
Referring to the terrorists as “radical Muslims” displays vast ignorance.
“Radical Muslims” are those who DO NOT slaughter Christians, Jews, and other non-Muslims who refuse to convert. Such radical (unfaithful) Muslims are subject to being murdered by true Muslims for their failure to practice or support Muslim terrorism.
Yes, they are.
Their own quran tells them to be.
I reject all muslims and all of islam...period.
One point the article fails to mention, and is a very important one in my book, is that Christianity predates islam by hundreds of years. (700) IIRC.
Another point is that islam has always been spread by the tip of the spear, not willingly or without being forced.
2. Mohammed said he told Gabriel over and over that he couldn't read.
3.I'm thinking: Didn't Gabriel do a background check on this man who Allah chose to lead a nation?
4. for instance, Gabriel probably knows if I can read or not.
5. God/Allah obviously knew that Mohammed could or not read just as he knows whether or not I can read.
6. I'm wondering: Did Allah simply forget to tell Gabriel, either on purpose or by mistake that Mohammed couldn't read.
7. Whatever happened, Allah placed Gabriel, at least, in a very embarrassing situation.
In comparison, think about the following:
1.Mary in the Bible.
2. Gabriel appeared to Mary before Jesus was born.
3. I bet that Gabriel knew every detail of Mary's life before he visited Mary. I bet he had been watching Mary for many years before he visited her. I bet he knew whether or not Mary could read
4. On the other hand, 600 to 700 years later, Gabriel didn't know that Mohammed could not read.
5. I hate to be critical of angel Gabriel, but it looks to me that Gabriel didn't do his homework before he visited Mohammed.