Skip to comments.I was married with 2 kids when I realized I'm gay
Posted on 06/10/2019 8:12:13 AM PDT by madprof98
Where I fell on the sexuality spectrum would take me the better part of two years to figure out. A part of myself wasn't living. And by not letting that part live, I was slowly dying.
There's a price of admission for coming out as gay later in life. Over the course of several months, I paid the price daily. It was like I was watching a movie about myself but unable to control what was unfolding. Everything fell apart.
I did my best to slowly confide in my husband. But I kept many of my feelings inside to avoid hurting him. He tried to be supportive, but he also needed answers.
He felt unsettled and scared about the uncertainty of our future. He asked several times if I was a lesbian. It was a question that felt impossible to answer because I knew what that answer would mean.
I confided in my sister first. I wasn't brave enough to actually say the words -- the label of being gay or a lesbian was too much for my soul to bear at the time -- so I sent her a text message, "I am not straight."
She responded perfectly, asking if she could buy a Pride flag and offered to tell my parents.
Later that day, I got two of the most relieving texts from my parents that I've ever received.
That's what I'm striving to do now: shape a new life that includes my now ex-husband and my kids. Our family structure just looks a little different than it used to.
(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...
Tired of all the homo people and their stories, and focus.
Gee...was she married to George Costanza?
Ya’ know, according to the media and Hollywood, 98% of society is gay and the other 2% is in denial....
They wouldn't go away afterwards?
I was in a Starbucks:
A young girl was telling all about her sexual exploits in a void loud enough for it to have been deliberate.
Even as a perv, I found it extremely offensive, not enchanting.
In that moment, I really felt like I understood the Taliban, and I’m alllll for bikinis, skimpty dresses, etc.
Sometimes it’s just toooo much. Some things SHOULD bother you.
Leggings? I love them.
But some chicks deliberately tie up sweaters in rubber bands, or whatever, the better to MAKE SURE guys check out their as$es.
Problem is, they’re the ones who pretend to mind if you do.
Some things are NOT okay.
If we didn’t have lesbians there wouldn’t be any girl-on-girl porn.
The lady is so full of cr**. Just messing with her life...and messing up a lot of other folks at the same time.
“Our family structure just looks a little different than it used to.”
Oh, so no problem. Her kids will relish pulling the plug on her one day.
So does this make him a Fag Dad?
What do the kids think of this?
As stated....”A part of myself wasn’t living. And by not letting that part live, I was slowly dying.”....
Utterly mentally ill nonsense!
60 years ago this would have meant something totally different.
See BS Sunday morning is all about fag stuff now. Yesterday their main story was about some 1965 BS protest. Thats it, every Sunday its gay this, pride that, fag central.
What happened to decent television? Now its agenda TV, and its only getting worse.
Since when does less that 1% of the population require a majority of the topics of entertainment?
It’s all about MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The point is, you have responsibilities beatch. We don't care if you are a werewolf at heart, pick up the frickken kids after soccer practice and shut your yap.
She wouldn’t have survived sending out the wedding invitations.
I was married with 2 kids when I realized I’m gay.
Must be a CNN employee.
The children of this country are victims of mental abuse. God will not be mocked.
Matthew 18:6-7, 10
6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the man through whom they come! 10 See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.