Skip to comments.
[VA Lt Gov] Justin Fairfax Casts Tie-Breaking Vote to Liberalize Virginia’s Abortion Law [ed]
National Review ^
| January 29, 2020
| John McCormack
Posted on 01/30/2020 6:02:18 AM PST by C19fan
On Wednesday, after the Virginia Senate deadlocked 20-20 on a bill repealing several modest abortion restrictions in the state, Democratic Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax cast a tie-breaking vote to pass the legislation.
Senate Bill 733 would remove Virginias requirement that only doctors may perform abortion in order to allow physicians assistants and nurse practitioners to perform abortions. The bill would also repeal the section of Virginia law requiring a woman seeking an abortion to receive the following information 24 hours before an abortion:
(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com ...
TOPICS: Culture/Society; US: Virginia
KEYWORDS: abortion; proaborts; prolife; virginia
One Democratic defected to bring about the tie. This is the Justin Fairfax who survived multiple sexual assault allegations.
posted on 01/30/2020 6:02:18 AM PST
It’s nice to know that there is one democrat that has a conscience.
posted on 01/30/2020 6:07:51 AM PST
"Justin Fairfax who survived multiple sexual assault allegations"
Because abortion is mostly about the sexual assault of women. How fitting.
posted on 01/30/2020 6:08:44 AM PST
by Psalm 73
("You'll never hear surf music again".)
Lt. Governor Fairfax is black. Most of the women who will be mauled by these non physicians and the babies killed will be black. eventually the Afro American community ( or what’s left of it)will understand the absurdity of their devotion to the Democratic Party.
posted on 01/30/2020 6:09:57 AM PST
To: Psalm 73
‘Because abortion is mostly about the sexual assault of women. How fitting.’
actually, abortion is all about females asserting their will to power...who screams louder when abortion access is restricted, men or women...?
A Black man votes to have Black babies killed, before and after birth as promoted by the Democrat governor, Northam. Terrible.
posted on 01/30/2020 6:41:06 AM PST
virginia voters are apparently composed of many nitwits and misfits who despise civilized society.
posted on 01/30/2020 6:47:19 AM PST
by hal ogen
(First Amendment or Reeducation Camp???)
To: C19fan; Impy; BillyBoy; LS; NFHale; GOPsterinMA; campaignPete R-CT; AuH2ORepublican; Clemenza; ...
Virginia Demonrat Ghouls for Genocide.
(This is what happens when evil folks get in charge, or in this case, stole control)
posted on 01/30/2020 6:59:02 AM PST
(Dear Mr. Kotter, #Epsteindidntkillhimself - Signed, Epstein's Mother)
Abortion helps men enjoy unprotected sex without any need for romance, long term commitment or financial responsibility.
What about MSNBC, and the New York Slimes?
Win in Nov. In VA. In ‘21.
posted on 01/30/2020 7:22:51 AM PST
by campaignPete R-CT
(Committee to Re-Elect the President ( CREEP ))
Who is the Democrat who voted correctly? How is his voting record?
posted on 01/30/2020 7:31:00 AM PST
by Deplorable American1776
(Proud to be a DeplorableAmerican with a Deplorable Family...even the dog is, too. :-))
- Dems cared about sexual politics a few months ago. Now they want Fairfax's accuser to shut up
- How Democrats Protected a Democrat Who Beat and Murdered His Wife [Judge Lance Mason of Ohio]
- Federal judge orders female genital mutilation charges dropped in Detroit
- Why Eastern Michigan University Canceled the Vagina Monologues
- Dem pollster: Women are less likely to support abortion rights than men
- CBS/Refinery29 Poll Reveals Women Reject Abortion, Feminism, the Media
- How Democrats Suppressed the #MeToo Movement in the Party [4/29/2018]
Virtue signaling convinces the left of its own unimpeachable morals. When push comes to shove, it rejects guilt for any of its wrongdoing and attributes such allegations to conspiracy theories.
- #MeToo CA Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia Accused of Sexual Harassment 
- The Anti-Women Democratic Party 
- Here's Why the Democrats and their Media Propaganda Complex Are Panicked 
- Schneiderman Victims Warned Not to Speak Out for Good of Dem Party [5/08/2018]
- U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison's ex-girlfriend posts medical record alleging abuse [09/20/2018]
- Ellison accuser: Dems 'smeared, threatened, isolated' me [09/23/2018]
- Keith Ellison Accuser, Karen Monahan, Says Democratic Party Doesnt Believe Her(!?) [09/17/2018]
Peter Daou, a Democratic strategist and former advisor to Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, tweeted on Monday that Ford will be "attacked, smeared, and demonized" and that people must "BELIEVE WOMEN."
- Where is Bill Clinton's #MeToo reckoning?
- Hillary Clinton protected '08 campaign adviser accused of sexual harassment
- Hillary Clinton Chose to Shield a Top Adviser Accused of Harassment in 2008
- Let's see if the Left will punish Bernie Sanders for his '72 rape essay
- Barack Obama Official Twitter Account Follows Crude Sexist Anti-Sarah Palin Account
posted on 01/30/2020 7:56:16 AM PST
(Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie.)
If you want to know who stole control, look to Mike Bloomberg, George Soros, and, yes, the People’s Republic of China.
posted on 01/30/2020 9:01:45 PM PST
by Tolerance Sucks Rocks
(Show me the people who own the land, the guns and the money, and I'll show you the people in charge.)
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson