Skip to comments.COMMUNIST GOALS ---- IS IT TOO LATE?
Posted on 03/12/2003 8:23:30 PM PST by AnimalLover
1963 Communist Goals
The following was entered into the Congressional record by Albert Herlong, Jr. (a Floridian who served in Congress from 1949-69) in 1963.
1) US acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war
2) US willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war
3) Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the US would be a demonstration of "moral strength"
4) Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5) Extension of long term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites
6) Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination
7) Grant recognition of Red China, and admission of Red China to the UN.
8) Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the UN
9) Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the US has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress
10) Allow all Soviet Satellites individual representation in the UN
11) Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the UN as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo)
12) Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party
13) Do away with loyalty oaths
14) Continue giving Russia access to the US Patent Office
15) Capture one or both of the political parties in the US
16) Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17) Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism, and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in text books.
18) Gain control of all student newspapers
19) Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20) Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21) Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
22) Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings", substitute shapeless, awkward, and meaningless forms.
23) Control art critics and directors of art museums. " Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art".
24) Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25) Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography, and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26) Present Homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as "normal, natural, and healthy".
27) Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch"
28) Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state"
29) Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30) Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man".
31) Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of "the big picture:" Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32) Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture - - education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33) Eliminate all laws or procedures, which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34) Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35) Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI
36) Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37) Infiltrate and gain control of big business
38) Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39) Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.>
40) Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41) Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42) Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a "united force" to solve economic, political, or social problems.
43) Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44) Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45) Repeal the Connally Reservation so the US can not prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
--------------------------------------------------------- Check http://www.glennbeck.com for more
Here's the REST OF THE STORY:
A recently discovered little known fact may help to explain Hillary Clinton's aggressive and domineering personality: She is, in fact, Adolph Hitler's long lost daughter.
2 months before her suicide with Adolph in the infamous Berlin bunker, Eva Braun gave birth to little "Hildegard" Shickelgruber and arranged to have the baby smuggled across Allied lines to France.
In Marseilles, France, the child was delivered to a kind-hearted ship's captain. Upon landing in New Orleans, the captain personally carried the infant to the home of Eva's second cousin, Dorte Dittlemann, in appropriately -- Stuttgart, Arkansas.
The rest, as they say, is history!
"Arkansas State Representative: JODIE MAHONEY (D) El Dorado, Arkansas firstname.lastname@example.org has recently very quietly, hopefully without getting caught, 2 pieces of legislation into the Arkansas assembly that can be interpreted as definitely ANTI-USA."
"His first one is HOUSE BILL 1729 AN ACT TO REPEAL OBSOLETE PROVISIONS OF THE ARKANSAS CODE CONCERNING THE COMMUNIST PARTY"
As I understand it, this would essentially legitimize the Communist party in Arkansas. Maybe steplock could elaborate on this bill. He has read it in its entirity.
July 22, 2000 - Membership in Communist Party can still cost some their jobs FREMONT, Calif. (AP) -- The Cold War is over, but that's hard to tell by looking at one California law that says belonging to the Communist Party could cost public employees their jobs.
The code dates from 1947 and states: "It shall be sufficient cause for the dismissal of any public employee when such public employee advocates or is knowingly a member of the Communist Party." Margaret Crosby, an attorney with the American Civil Liberties Union's Northern California office called the law "unconstitutional."
"The statute books, unfortunately, are full of laws that are unenforceable and unconstitutional," she said. "I think that if anyone took a look at this, it would be taken off the books -- and it should be."
The law still applies to all public service employees in state and local government.
"That's a wild one," said John Weed, president of the board of trustees of Fremont's community college, Ohlone College. Ohlone's board policy and regulations manual lists membership in the Communist Party as grounds for suspension or dismissal.
While the law may be outdated, it probably will not change unless someone challenges it, Crosby said.
"We would be very interested in hearing from anyone who'd been victimized by it," she said.
Twelve members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus are from California.
Common Dreams - Breaking news for the Progressive Community.
That tells me everything I need to know. Could it be that the current climate is giving these commies concern that if we actually began enforcing some of these laws already in existence, that we would be throwing a lot of congressmen and women out of office? It certainly seems to me that having legislators who are members of the socialist party and have clearly communist and Marxist leanings is a conflict of interests and is certainly counterproductive to American ideals.
Interesting that this particular issue is on the table in at least 2 states at this time. I am curious to know if there are other states trying to do something similar.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.