Why don't you just head on back to the klintoonista foreign policy support group you came from!!! They think JUST like you do.... flawed and stupid!!
The DU is your kind of place... GET back over there!!! Over here at FR we are conservatives who hate klintoon and ALL of his foreign policies....especially those policies which supported bosnian muslim and croatian terrorists!!
GET LOST LIBERAL LOSER!!
The above paragraph should be tatooed on the forehead of every Serb apologist for Bosnian genocide.
But backwards, so they can read it when shaving. Assuming they can look at themselves in a mirror."
MujaSvet, getting exposed, getting nervous?
February 28 2002
Veteran 60 Minutes reporter Richard Carleton today admitted he had misled and lied to viewers by showing footage from another massacre site to illustrate a story about the massacre of Srebrenica.
Mr Carleton, 60 Minutes executive producer John Westacott and producer Howard Sacre are suing the ABC and its Media Watch team over two Media Watch segments in July 2000 accusing 60 Minutes of lifting footage from an earlier BBC documentary.
Mr Carleton told the ACT supreme court yesterday that being accused of plagiarism was the journalistic equivalent of paedophilia.
But under cross-examination by counsel for the ABC, Media Watch presenter Paul Barry and former executive producer Peter McEvoy, Mr Carleton conceded he had knowingly used footage of a morgue and a mass grave site far away from Srebrenica to illustrate the Channel Nine report.
Asked by barrister Terence Tobin if he had misled viewers, Mr Carleton said: 'In the technical meaning of the word misleading, yes.'
Asked had he lied, he said: 'In so far as the meaning of the word lie is taken (to mean) misleading, yes.'
But Mr Carleton denied he had behaved unethically as a journalist and said the footage had enhanced viewers' understanding of the 1995 massacre of Muslim residents by Bosnian Serbs.
The hearing before Justice Terence Higgins is continuing."
Must I believe this, because MujahedeenSvat threatens me with an axe?
Now I know, why MujahedeenSvat wants that this should be "tatooed on the forehead of every Serb [...] so they can read it when shaving"
But MujaSvet, we will never support upholding a Goebbels lie, even when the Arab States again will pay for such a Fascist (Auschwitz numbers) Tatoo.
Have you forgot the NYTimes article "THE BOSNIA CALCULATION: How many have died? Not nearly as many as some would have you think." by George Kenney, former State Department undersecretary (1992) in charge of the Yugoslav desk - Serb-hater like you (George Kenney in 1992:"We spare no effort against Iraq, but we let the Serbs get away with murder. That's why I left the State Department.")
You haven't explained me until now Kenney's 180° turnaround.
Perhaps Lt Gen Satish Nambiar (Retd.), First Force Commander and Head of Mission of the United Nations Forces deployed in the former Yugoslavia 03 Mar 92 to 02 Mar 93. Former Deputy Chief of Staff, Indian Army; currently, Director of the United Services Insitution of India can explain this to you:
"One of the main problems was that there was an unwillingness on the part of the American administration to concede that Serbs had legitimate grievances and rights. I recall State Department official George Kenny turning up like all other American officials, spewing condemnations of the Serbs for aggression and genocide. I offered to give him an escort and to go see for himself that none of what he proclaimed was true. He accepted my offer and thereafter he made a radical turnaround. Other Americans continued to see and hear what they wanted to see and hear from one side, while ignoring the other side. Such behaviour does not produce peace but more conflict."