The Ideal Husband/Boyfriend
Let's think about this for a minute. Some might say that the ideal husband or boyfriend:
1. doesn't, or can't, beat you.
2. can speak only when spoken to.
3. always greatly appreciates everything that is done for him.
4. does not, or cannot, make excessive demands for... you know.
5. does not, or cannot, ever cheat on you with other women.
6. does not, or cannot, spend money unless you approve of his spending and provide the money.
7. does not, or cannot, complain about your cooking, or lack thereof.
8. need only be spoken to/written to/dealt with, when YOU want to speak to, write to, or deal with, him.
9. needs and appreciates each and every little bit of affection your pathetically effusive nature provides him.
10. is truly helpless without you.
The above is a combination of some reasonable, but mostly unreasonable, things which one might want from a husband/boyfriend. The above = hog heaven, for the type of sad, pathetic, mental case women who write to prisoners. They are way too weak to deal with the actual physical presence of a partner. Their self-hatred dictates that they will invariably choose a partner who is totally unappreciative--if they are choosing him in the real world. So a prisoner actually looks very good to these types.
So a prisoner actually looks very good to these types.
Have you seen the episode of Seinfeld where George dates an incarcerated woman? He loves it, because there are "no drop-ins," etc. He loves the joys of conjugal meeting sex. And then she comes up for parole, and George is asked to testify privately on her behalf. It is such a funny scene. He doesn't want her out! LOL.
posted on 06/16/2003 1:08:44 PM PDT
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson