Skip to comments.Electrocution after pee near pole ZOT!!!
Posted on 07/04/2003 1:43:25 AM PDT by dennisw
Electrocution after pee near pole
A THAI man with a prosthetic leg was electrocuted when he urinated near a power pole on the side of a highway in Bangkok.
The 27-year-old victim's father told police they had stopped their car near a toll booth during a rainstorm yesterday, after nature called.
Transport officials told The Nation newspaper that the victim's prosthetic leg could have acted as a strong conductor of electricity at the spot, which was not an authorised parking zone.
Thawil Phuengma, dean of engineering at King Mongkut's University of Technology said the man probably urinated on an uncovered ground line near the pole
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.