And what percentage of that 1% were raped when they were young, and convinced "you're one of us now - you can't go back." Rape of the innocent is a thing of humor to some sodomites - and a way to "get dates." A lot of people would be shocked to hear what vice/sex crimes detectives know about the nastiest of the sodomites.
posted on 07/13/2003 8:23:09 PM PDT
( Penumbras. Emanations. Fatuities.)
A lot of people would be shocked to hear what vice/sex crimes detectives know about the nastiest of the sodomites.
I think that the problem, our people don't know the course this perversion takes and how it manifests itself.
Thus we don't view it as a perversion of natural desires combined with rebellion, we view it as "natural". And nothing could be further from the truth.
I don't really have anything to base this on other than annedotal stores, but my guess is 95% raped when young and the other 5% just wicked. Which means I'm not unsympathetic to them, the damage inflicted on them wasn't their fault. But it is a perversion that spreads like a desease and it should remain a state's right to outlaw it.
posted on 07/13/2003 8:48:44 PM PDT
(Note left on my door by a pack of neighborhood dogs.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson