Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: joesnuffy
I thought they hadn't released her name...where was it posted?
12 posted on 07/21/2003 10:57:51 AM PDT by bigghurtt (http://bigghurtt.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]


To: bigghurtt
"...where was it posted?"

I'll sell you the link for a hundred bucks... ;-)

23 posted on 07/21/2003 11:07:58 AM PDT by Hatteras (The Thundering Herd Of Turtles ROCK!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

To: bigghurtt
$50, and I take PayPal...
25 posted on 07/21/2003 11:09:17 AM PDT by Registered (77% of the mentally ill live in poverty, that leaves 23% doing quite well!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson