better put on the asbestos underwear. :> the Kobe brigades are like the NOW gang when it comes to defending their man. Gotta win the NBA title next yr after all!
posted on 07/21/2003 10:48:44 AM PDT
(The Federal govt should be protecting us from terrorists, not handing out goodies)
I could easily be wrong, but IMHO after viewing his "press conference" - he's a liar.
posted on 07/21/2003 10:50:26 AM PDT
by phasma proeliator
(it's better to die with honor than to live without it.)
A soft focus at a distance is her greatest virtue...
posted on 07/21/2003 10:51:54 AM PDT
(77% of the mentally ill live in poverty, that leaves 23% doing quite well!)
Help me spread the new moniker for those folks:
I'm not a Kobe Bryant fan, as a matter of fact I don't like basketball at all. But if you ask me everyone is innocent until proven guilty and I have to tell you that some of the things i've heard makes me wonder.
No I don't care if she tried killing herself, I don't even care if she just broke up with her boyfriend, that's all nonsense. But I do care if she innitiated the contact, i've heard that she took upon herself to go to his room at midnight. Is that true? If it is, why do you go to anyone's room at Midnight? Did he order room service or did she just take upon herself to show up, that just doesn't seem Kosher to me.
If he arranged it and he did rape the girl, he should do the time. If he didn't they need to make an example of this woman for doing this crap.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson