Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: babyface00
A soft focus at a distance is her greatest virtue...
7 posted on 07/21/2003 10:51:54 AM PDT by Registered (77% of the mentally ill live in poverty, that leaves 23% doing quite well!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]


To: Registered
A soft focus at a distance is her greatest virtue...

In the absence of a burlap sack.

11 posted on 07/21/2003 10:57:24 AM PDT by Sloth ("I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!" -- Jacobim Mugatu, 'Zoolander')
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson