Skip to comments.Who's Going To The San Diego, San Francisco, Portland and Seattle FReeps of "Hilla=Palozza 2003"?
Posted on 07/27/2003 9:24:05 PM PDT by Doctor Raoul
I have cassette copies of the Official Soundtrack of "Hilla-Palozza 2003 - The Book Tour" for use at the Freep in your town. Hillary's doing San Diego on 8/4, San Francisco and Portland on 8/5 and Seattle on 8/6. All you need is a casstte player and you're set. Send me a PRIVATE Freep Mail with your address and I;ll mail it to you.
Hillary's doing San Diego on 8/4, San Francisco and Portland on 8/5 and Seattle on 8/6.
All you need is a casstte player and you're set.
Send me a PRIVATE Freep Mail with your address and I;ll mail it to you.
Last I heard, the San Diego signing was cancelled.It is still posted on their WEBSITE, at www.warwicks.com:
Perhaps someone could CONTACT THEM:
Store Events - August 4, 11:30 AM
Time: Monday, August 4, 2003 11:30 AM
Location: Warwick's, SIGNING ONLY
Title of Event: Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton!
At this time Warwick's can confirm the following details regarding this event:
Due to a very tight schedule, Senator Clinton will only be able to sign 900 books. There will be a limit of one book per customer. In order to accommodate the anticipated large turnout, this will be a first come, first served event, with no saving of places in line. To facilitate this we will be issuing wristbands, which will be necessary for admittance.
1. All books must be purchased at Warwick's on the day of the event. The Book Department will open at 7:30am for sales of Living History.
2. The procedure for getting a book and meeting Senator Clinton will be as follows:
a. Come into the store and pay for the book.
b. You will be given a voucher reflecting your purchase.
c. Join the line outside the building.
d. When your turn to meet the Senator comes, you'll hand your voucher to an event representative who will hand Senator Clinton the book. Once signed, the book will be handed to you.
For security reasons, you will be asked to approach the signing area empty-handed. Please leave bags, purses, and other items at home or in your car. No photography will be permitted and no additional items will be signed. Your cooperation with these procedures will help to ensure a smooth-running event. Details are subject to change. Please call the store or check our website for updated information!
We will continue to post any changes. If you are not currently on our e-calendar list and wish to receive updated info as we confirm it, please email us at email@example.com.
7812 Girard Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037
Please post details on Portland and Seattle on this thread. THANKS !See also from:
Hillary's Book Tour Schedule No Longer Listed At Publisher's Website. Go Figure.
Posted on 06/19/2003 7:10 PM PDT by Doctor Raoul
-- snip --
There is STILL an "unofficial" list posted at http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/8944/:
Hillary Clinton, Senator and former First Lady, signing copies of Living History
- 6/20/03 7:00 PM at Book Revue - New York Ave. Huntington, NY.
- 6/23/03 12:30 PM at Borders Books South Broad. Philadelphia, PA.
- 6/23/03 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble Honeygo Blvd. Baltimore, MD.
- 6/25/03 7:30 PM at Costco Pentagon City. Washington DC.
- 6/28/03 10:30 AM at Women and Children First - N. Clark Street. Chicago, IL.
- 6/28/03 4:00 PM at Book Passage - Tamal Vista Blvd. Corte Madera, CA.
- 6/29/03 11:00 AM at Vromans Bookstore - E. Colorado Blvd. Pasadena, CA.
- 7/11/03 3:00 PM at Bookends - E. Ridgewood Ave. Ridgewood, NJ.
- 7/14/03 Noon at Wordsworth Books Brattle St. Cambridge, MA.
- 7/25/03 5:00 PM at WalMart. Little Rock, AR.
- 7/26/03 10:30 AM at That Bookstore In Blytheville - W. main. Blytheville, AR.
- 7/26/03 4:00 PM at the Tattered Cover - 16th St. Denver, CO.
- 8/4/03 11:30 AM at Warwicks - Girard Ave. La Jolla, CA.
- 8/5/03 11:30 AM at A Clean Well-Lighted Place For Books - Van Ness Ave. San Francisco, CA.
- 8/5/03 5:30 PM at Borders Books. Portland, OR.
- 8/6/03 11:00 AM at Third Place Books - Bothell Way NE. Lake Forest Park, WA.
- 8/11/03 11:00 AM at Barnes & Noble - Peachtree Road NE. Atlanta, GA.
- 8/11/03 5:30 PM at Left Bank Books - North Euclid. St. Louis, MO.
- 8/12/03 11:30 AM at Musicland Mall of America. Bloomington, MN.
- 8/13/03 5:30 PM at Joseph-Beth Bookseller - Shaker Square. Cleveland, OH.
- 8/16/03 4:00 PM at Bunch of Grapes Bookstore - Main St. Marthas Vineyard.She can RUN, but she cannot HIDE...
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.