1) Eliminate foreign languages from government service bureaus - and translators too. You want service? Speak English.
2) Provide English classes at government expense, day and night. Provide free transportation to and from class. They should be designed to bring fluency and the ability to read and write in the shortest possible time.
3) Eliminate "anchor babies". Being born in the US of illegal parents should not confer citizenship.
4) Eliminate welfare. Freebies should not be the attraction. Hardworking folks, responsible folks, are those who will assimilate the easiest. Parasites "yearning to eat free" will not.
5) Eliminate bilingual & english as a second language programs immediately. Immersion works, they do not.
6) Wage a propaganda war. "Aztlan" and similar garbage should be denounced as racist and un-American.
Pretty much spot on from my perspective.
If we do not, as a people, begin moving in those directions soon...there is going to be hell to pay. In many areas, there already is.
We need immigrants in out country...legal, hardworking immigrants who come here to work, become Americans and adopt our values and moral standards that allow for freedom. We always have...it is how we started...it continually refreshes us and builds our strength.
But we do not need those coming looking for a handout, or leeches...or worse. The current system and lack of inforcement of legal immigration practise literally invites the latter in.
I am afraid that unless we get control of this soon, we will be voerwhelmed by all of those negatives and it will lead to very bad places.