You people are really determined to establish that most pharisaic form of Evangelical Christianity as a state religion here.
Much as you'd like, it ain't happening.
What you are asleep to is the fact that YOUR RIGHTS are next on the Judicial Oligarchy's agenda.
"First they came for the Jews..."
As much as you've commented on this, you ought to be able to follow the discussion, huh? What's being discussed is judicial construction and activism. Try to curb your anti-Christian bias.
If that means not bowing to the all mighty wizards in long black robes no matter how contradictory their "interpretations" of the Constitution are then yes.
1. Justice Department attention to inequitable collection and distribution of tithes among various churches.
2. Racial quotas in church congregations.
3. Lawsuits from Islamic groups to have verses from the Koran prominently displayed in courtrooms.
4. Mandatory religious training in schools (and, not your religion, but "all religions").
5. Government control over who can be a preacher, what they can say, what is or is not a church.