Free Republic
Browse · Search
Religion
Topics · Post Article

To: MarMema

Is Newsweek believable?


27 posted on 05/23/2004 5:38:51 AM PDT by Salvation (†With God all things are possible.†)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies ]


To: Salvation
Is Newsweek believable?

Which source is believable? Do you have a list of absolutely believeable news sources?

31 posted on 05/23/2004 6:52:49 AM PDT by kosta50 (Eastern Orthodoxy is pure Christianity)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies ]

To: Salvation
Is Newsweek believable?

Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day.

32 posted on 05/23/2004 7:08:18 AM PDT by FormerLib (It's the 99% of Mohammedans that make the other 1% look bad.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
Religion
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson