This is a SUPERB article exposing the real hard data and facts behind the Church pederasty crisis. Bookmark it!!!
Homosexual Agenda Ping.
Definitely one for the record keepers. I just read part, have to run and will read the rest later. The last word for now in child molestation (that includes teenagers) and homosexuals. To deny there is a link is to be part of the problem.
Note to those rather new on this pinglist: This is one for you to read in its entirety, copy, and help those you know learn the truth; for their own protection and that of their children.
Let me know if you want on/off this pinglist.
P.S. Notice the huge number of child molesting teachers in the news? I suppose that's because teachers aren't allowed to marry? Or is it because those who pervertedly want to molest children choose that profession in order to get close to their victims?
I know you ain't on the list no more, but thought you'd like to see this definitive article.
I was continually amazed at the hypocrisy of the Boston Globe for their reportage on the priest scandal. The paper screamed about Cardinal Law and the 'cover up' of priests like Paul Shanley, yet they were the ones who had reported glowingly about Shanley back when he was a 'relevant priest who could talk to the young', all the while knowing that he was an early supporter of NAMBLA. The Globe NEVER mentioned the priest abuse scandal in terms of homosexuality, it always couched it in terms of pedophilia in order to take the heat off their homosexual activist friends.
Catholic Ping - Please freepmail me if you want on/off this list
Yes! This should be required!
Probe points to prospective ring
Monday, May 02, 2005
By BILL ZAJAC
The investigator hired to probe the 1972 unsolved murder of 13-year-old altar boy Daniel Croteau says he now suspects that a ring of about 10 pedophiles, many of them priests, operated a sexual abuse ring that preyed upon children at the time Croteau was killed.
"These priests formed their own Internet before any Internet existed," said private detective and former state trooper R.C. Stevens recently. "It allowed them to exchange information and strategies, share children, and rid themselves of them."
He has been investigating the murder for The Republican since last summer. His interviews of alleged victims, including those who have already publicly accused some priests, point to a conspiracy among some of the predators to pass around children.
Stevens said that Croteau may have had contact with multiple members of the ring. The only identified suspect in Croteau's death was defrocked priest Richard R. Lavigne of Chicopee.
Lavigne, who served 10 years probation after admitting to molesting two boys, has been accused by more than 30 others, including one who said the then-priest introduced him to another priest in Vermont who also molested him.
Last August, 45 alleged victims of 18 priests settled sexual abuse lawsuits with the Springfield Roman Catholic Diocese for about $7.5 million.
Stevens believes that Lavigne was a member of the ring of pedophiles, but he would not name other individuals. Lavigne has denied involvement in the Croteau slaying and other sexual abuse cases.
Stevens said several predators passed around boys.
"As one victim would age out and not be acceptable to an age-specific pedophile, he would pass along the victim to another pedophile who had older age-specific tastes," Stevens said.
He said that progress has been steady but slow. He has been helped by the state and Chicopee police, both of whom conducted the initial murder investigation.
1 Dignity USA Web site at
February 6, 2004.
2 See the Editorial Research Service Web site at
Click on News and Thoughts, and then on The Practice of Ritual Defamation.
3 Dignity USA Web site at
February 6, 2004.
4 Alfred Kinsey data described in P.H. Gebhard and A.B. Johnson. The Kinsey Data [Saunders Publishing, 1979] Table 443, Homosexual Sample: Age at First Postpubertal Homosexual Contact, and Table 444, Homosexual Sample: Age of Partner in First Postpubertal Homosexual Contact.
5 Ray Blanchard, et al. Fraternal Birth Order and Sexual Orientation in Pedophiles. Archives of Sexual Behavior, Volume 29, Number 5 (2000), pages 463 to 478.
6 A. Zebulon, Z.A. Silverthorne and Vernon L. Quinsey. Sexual Partner Age Preferences of Homosexual and Heterosexual Men and Women. Archives of Sexual Behavior, February 2000, Volume 29, pages 67 to 76.
7 Ray Blanchard, et. aI. Pedophiles: Mental Retardation, Maternal Age, and Sexual Orientation. Archives of Sexual Behavior, Volume 28, Number 2, pages 111 to 127.
8 Kurt Freund, Robin Watson and Douglas Rienzo. Heterosexuality, Homosexuality, and Erotic Age Preference. Journal of Sex Research, February 1989 [Volume 26, Number 1], pages 107 to 117.
9 W.D. Erickson, et al. Behavior Patterns of Child Molesters. Archives of Sexual Behavior 77: 83 (1988).
10 K. Freund, G. Heasman, I.G. Racansky, and G. Glancy. Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality. Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, Fall 1984 [Volume 10, Number 3], pages 193 to 200.
11 Homosexual activists Karla Jay and Allen Young. The Gay Report: Lesbians and Gay Men Speak Out About Sexual Experiences and Lifestyles [Simon and Schuster, 1979], page 275.
12 K. Freund & R.I. Watson. The Proportions of Heterosexual and Homosexual Pedophiles Among Sex Offenders Against Children: An Exploratory Study. 18, Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 3443 (1992).
13 Alan P. Bell, et. aI., Institute for Sex Research. Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women [Simon and Schuster, 1980].
14 C. Jenny, T.A. Roesler, and K.L. Poyer. Kempe Childrens Center, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver. Are Children at Risk for Sexual Abuse by Homosexuals? Pediatrics, July 1994 [Volume 94, Number 1], pages 41-44.
15 Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen. After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred of Gays in the 90s. New York: Plume Books, 1989. This book is an expansion of the article by Marshall K. Kirk and Erastes Pill entitled, The Overhauling of Straight America, published in the October and November 1987 issues of Guide Magazine.
16 Marshall Kirk, quoted in J. Gordon Muir. Homosexuals and the 10% Fallacy. The Wall Street Journal, March 31, 1993.
17 Alfred C. Kinsey, Wardell B. Pomeroy and Clyde E. Martin. Sexual Behavior in the Human Male [Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company], 1948, page 651.
18 Bruce Voeller. Some Uses and Abuses of the Kinsey Scale. Homosexuality, Heterosexuality: Concepts of Sexua1 Orientation. The Kinsey Institute Series, June Machover Reinisch (general editor), Oxford University Press, 1990, pages 35-36.
19 Article citation [location of study, year of study, and number of men and women reporting a homosexual experience at any time in their lives]:
(1) J.M. Sundet, et.al. Prevalence of Risk-Prone Sexual Behaviour in the General Population of Norway. Described in Georg Liss, Global Impact of AIDS, 1988, pages 53 to 60 [Norway, 1987, 221 of 3,150 men and 189 of 3,150 women];
(2) K.W. Schmidt, et. al. Occurrence of Sexual Behaviour Related to the Risk of HlV-Infection. Danish Medical Bulletin 1989:36, pages 84 to 88 [Denmark, 1987, 46 of 1,155 men];
(3) M. Melbye and RJ. Biggar. American Journal of Epidemiology 1992, 135 pages 593 to 602 [Denmark, 1989, 92 of 1,589 men and 86 of 1,589 women];
(4) G.M. Breakwell and C. Fife-Shaw. Sexual Activities and Preferences in a United Kingdom Sample of 16 to 20 Year Olds. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 1992: 21, pages 271 to 293. Also see D. Forman and C. Chilvers. Sexual Behaviour of Young and Middle Aged Men in England and Wales. British Medical Journal, 298, 1989, pages 1,137 to 1,142 [Great Britain, 1989, 54 of 1,086 men and 52 of 1,085 women];
(5) G. Ramafedi, et. al. Demography of Sexual Orientation in Adolescents. Pediatrics, 1992: 89, pages 714 to 721 [United States, 1987, 700 of 18,370 men and 700 of 18,371 women];
(6) S. Roberts and C. Turner. Male-Male Sexual Contact in the USA: Findings From Five Sample Surveys, 1970-1990. Journal of Sexual Research 1991: 28, 491-519 [United States, 1989, 47 of 904 men];
(7) Deborah Dawson. AIDS Knowledge and Attitudes for January-March, 1990, Provisional Data From the National Health Interview Survey; Joseph E. Fitti and Marcie Cynamon, op. cit. for April-June, 1990; Pamela F. Adams and Ann M. Hardy, op. cit. for July-September, 1990. All in Advance Data, numbers 193, 195, and 198, National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control, Public Health Service, United States Department of Health and Human Services. Page 11 in all three documents [United States, 1992, 3,070 of 109,654 men];
(8) Study ending in June of 1992, performed by Alfred Spira of the Bicetre Hospital of Paris, described in Peter Aldhous. Sexual Behavior: French Venture Where U.S. Fears to tread Science Magazine, July 3, 1992, page 25 [France, 1992, 410 of 10,000 men and 260 of 10,000 women];
(9) Results of a November 1992 election exit poll, described in Murray Edelman. The Gay Issues: The New York Tunes, November 5, 1992, pages B8 and B9 [United States, 1992, 205 of 7,745 men and 167 of 7,745 women];
(10) Alan Guttmacher Institute. Family Planning Perspectives. Apri1 15, 1993. Study quoted in Kim Painter. Only 1% of Men Say They Are Gay. USA Today, April 15, 1993, pages 1A and 8D [United States, 1993, 76 of 3,321 men];
(11) Leger Marketing. Canadian Perceptions of Homosexuality, July 16, 2001. Downloaded from http://www.legermarketing.com [Canada, 2001, 39 of 753 men and 39 of 754 women];
(12) Canadian Community Health Survey. The Daily, June 15, 2004. Statistics Canada. Downloaded from
1.3 percent of men and 0.7 percent of women surveyed described their sexual orientation as homosexual. However, nowhere in the CCHS literature is the breakout between the numbers of men and women surveyed explained. This necessitated a call to Mr. Harold Rennie of Statistics Canada, who said that a total of 60,514 men and 70,366 women were surveyed (telephone communication of July 12, 2004) [Canada, 2004, 787 of 60,514 men and 493 of 70,366 women].
Summing the numbers of the above studies, the totals of men and women reporting a homosexual experience at any time in their lives was 2.6% for men (5,747 of 218,241 men surveyed) and 1.8% for women (1,986 of 113,060 women surveyed). For all cases in which both men and women were studied but no breakout between men and women was given, it is assumed that the studies and surveys concentrated on a population that was split evenly between men and women.
20 John Jay College of Criminal Justice. The Nature and Scope of the Problem of Sexual Abuse of Minors by Catholic Priests and Deacons in the United States. April 2004, Section 3.1, Introduction to the Problem of Child Sexua1Abuse by Adult Men.
22 National Review Board. A Report on the Crisis in the Catholic Church in the United States. February 27, 2004, page 27, footnote 15.
23 United States Department of Health & Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Administration on Children, Youth and Families, Childrens Bureau. Child Maltreatment [annual reports, 1995 to 2001]. The complete reports are available at
Note that different numbers of states reported information for different years. For the 1997 Report, Table 7-2, Type of Maltreatment by Sex of Perpetrator.
24 J. Dressler. Gay Teachers: A Disesteemed Minority in an Overly Esteemed Profession. Rutgers/Camden Law Journal, 1978, 9(3), pages 399 to 445.
26 Point of View. No Place for Homo-Homophobia. San Francisco Sentinel, Mar. 26, 1992.
27 Pedophile Philip Hutchinsons poem entitled Choirboy. NAMBLA [North American Man-Boy Love Association] Bulletin, January-February 1984, page 14.
28 North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) flyer, quoted in Shirley I. OBrien. The Child Molester: Porn Plays a Major Role in Life. National Federation for Decency Journal, May/June 1987, pages 9 to 11. Also see a flyer distributed by NAMBLA described in NAMBLA Cancels Meeting Following NFD Protest.
29 David Thorstad, quoted in Joseph Sobran. The Moderate Radical. Human Life Review, Summer 1983, pages 59 and 60.
30 Sex educator and Alfred Kinsey co-researcher Wardell Pomeroy, quoted in Michael Ebert. Pedophilia Steps Into the Daylight. Focus on the Family Citizen, November 16, 1992, pages 6 to 8.
31 Lawrence Morahan. Psychiatric Association Debates Lifting Pedophilia Taboo. CNSNews.com, June 11, 2003; ASB article discussed in Linda Ames Nicolosi. International Academy of Sex Research Joins the Debate: Is Pedophilia a Mental Disorder? NARTH, June 26, 2003.
32 Behavior Today, December 5, 1988, page 5.
33 Paul Cameron. Homosexual Molestation of Children/Sexual Interaction of Teacher and Pupil. Psychological Reports, 1985: 57, pages 1,227 to 1,236.
34 John M. McElhenny, Monsignor Says Harm of Abuse Wasnt Recognized, Boston Globe, February 23, 2004, as reported at
35 Profession of Faith taken by Cardinal Designate Keith Patrick OBrien, from
what the cardinals believe
, cardinalrating.com web site,
retrieved September 28, 2005.