When I pray the Rosary, my alleged mind often drifts off the mystery to be contemplated.
I wonder if that invalidates...well, things. Makes that Rosary not count, or count less.
If you are drfting along with the happenings in that mystery, I would say that your Rosary means more.
For example, I always do this — Institution of the Holy Eucharist.
The Fifth Luminous Mystery
The Institution of the Holy Eucharist
1. When they drew near Jerusalem and came to Bethphage 2 on the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two disciples, saying to them, “Go into the village opposite you, and immediately you will find an ass tethered, and a colt with her. 3 Untie them and bring them here to me. (Matthew 21:1-2 - Hail Mary
2. Many people spread their cloaks on the road, and others spread leafy branches that they had cut from the fields. Those preceding him as well as those following kept crying out: “Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! (Mark 11:8-9) - Hail Mary
3. When it was evening, he came with the Twelve. And as they reclined at table and were eating, Jesus said, “Amen, I say to you, one of you will betray me, one who is eating with me.” (Mark 14:17-18) - Hail Mary
4. Then he poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples’ feet and dry them with the towel around his waist. (John 13:5) - Hail Mary
5. While they were eating, he took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and gave it to them, and said, “Take it; this is my body.” (Mark 14,22) - Hail Mary
6. Then he took a cup, gave thanks, 16 and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which will be shed on behalf of many for the forgiveness of sins. (Matthew 26:27-28) - Hail Mary
7. I tell you, from now on I shall not drink this fruit of the vine until the day when I drink it with you new in the kingdom of my Father.” Then, after singing a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives. . (Matthew 26:29-30) - Hail Mary
8. Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst. (John 6, 35) - Hail Mary
9. “Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.” (John 6,54-55) Hail Mary
10. This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. (John 1:,12-13) - Hail Mary