I immediately felt a resonance with the document in my spirit.
However, this is only one of many such msgs in recent months. And, I queried a strong believer on ATS who also has had extensive black project jobs . . . I privately asked him when he expected WWIII to start. He said March of this year up through 2011.
Certainly Israel and related dynamics have been heating up and Kosovo is not to be ignored.
However, I wonder if the above doc MAY be speaking of something a bit different. It is plausibly speaking of such conflicts . . . but it possibly may be speaking of something unknown to the science of man.
I just feel a YES! THAT'S TRUE somehow in my inner man on reading the doc. Yet, I don't know specifically or clearly what the specifics of it will turn out to mean.
I also felt prompted to begin this thread as a way for the Charismatic/Pentecostal community to come together to prayerfully ponder and consider such inputs as we may have 1) had personally; 2) observed, experienced in our corporate worship groups; 3) read/come across otherwise.
I believe the only fitting way to do so is in a caucus thread to avoid the fierce naysaying that tends to smother out so many in our own community. However, to maintain that context, we must be careful in how we put things to avoid violating the caucus designation.
The purpose of this thread is to prayerfully discern and share our Holy Spirit fostered sensings about the spiritual and natural world at this critical juncture in time. It is not to attack or malign other organized Christian groups.
The desired focus of this thread is to foster a greater HEADS UP alertness about the near future and to discuss that in a warm, prayerfully pondering family atmosphere, context.
IF YOU have additional 'words' that you feel sufficiently strong about or perhaps merely want to have some shared discernment on--please post them here.
END TIMES, DREAMS, VISIONS PROPHECY PING LIST PING
Please let me know if you want on or off this ping list.
BTW, I’m looking for a backukp person to help manage this poing list . . . if you feel led to step-up to that task, please let me know.
I need someone who could manage a backup Word or some such text file of the screen names as well as ping to the ping list if I’m too busy, ill, just haven’t noticed a certain related topic or doc . . . or some such.
He said March of this year up through 2011.
i.e. that he didn’t know but considered the window of the beginning of festivities to be from March 2008 up through 2011.
I personally don’t think they will begin until after the Beijing Olympics.
12 Prophetic Signposts for 2008
As I have been waiting on the Holy Spirit throughout the month of January I have been processing in my spirit several prophetic themes. The listing below includes many of the things Holy Spirit has been stirring in my heart as we move into 2008. I also feel that some of what I shared for 2007 is still being carried over into 2008 and has not reached its full development. I encourage you to also read our 2007 article to continue to lay hold of the Father’s heart for this generation of believers and for your life personally. Take some time to meditate and pray over the Key Scriptures included with each prophetic highlight. I pray these words are a blessing to you.
1) God is about to invade His church. Jesus is inspecting His Father’s temple. Some tables are going to be overturned this year. Don’t be dismayed when you see this happen. It is the hand of the Lord. God is refining the inward motives of the heart. Any work done with a selfish, self-seeking motive will not survive the refining fire. Key Scriptures: Mt 21:12; 1 Cor 3:13, 4:5
2) God is calling the church to return to and re-strengthen the foundations of our faith and personal walk with Him and our ministries. A refining fire is coming and anything not built on a foundation of love will not stand the testing. God is inspecting our works. He wants work motivated by first love, not empty activity. Some lamp stands will be removed this year. Anything not built on love will be shaken. Key Scripture: Rev 2:4-5
3) There will be many “love-tests” this year. People will be given opportunities to grow in true Christ-like love. God will allow moments of difficulty and challenge to teach us to walk and live in love. He is taking us deeper into the gospel of the Kingdom, which is to love God with all our hearts and to love people. God is really bringing a revival of true heartfelt love. God wants to invade whole cities and regions. The key that will unlock cities and bring a move of God like the Welsh Revival of 1904 will be a revelation and reality of Kingdom love. Key Scriptures: 1 Pet 4:12-13; Mt 22:36-40
4) New ministries will be birthed this year. There will be another wave of launching ministries. God has been laying foundations and now is the time to take action and step out into the fullness of the call of God. Some “good things” will have to be let go of in order to lay hold of God’s best. It truly will be a season of “new beginnings” for many. Key Scripture: Gen 12:1
5) The apostolic mandate will continue to mature and come into greater manifestation this year as the church is “sent by God” into the marketplace, highways and byways to see the gospel of the Kingdom advance forward. There will be a fresh emphasis on souls, church planting and discipling new believers. We will see a new wave of evangelism released through apostolic order. God is stirring the body to aggressively pursue creative miracles and deliverance. Look for opportunities for God to move outside of church meetings. If you make yourself available He will move in the most unexpected places. Key Scriptures: Luke 14:23; John 1:6-8
6) God will reveal to the church the true prosperity of the Lord. Any prosperity preached with a motive of greed and selfishness will be shaken down so the true prosperity of the Lord can shine forth. Only God knows the motives and intents of the heart. We must be careful not to prematurely judge people or ministries. Let God be the judge. God is refocusing our understanding of biblical prosperity with the truth that we are blessed so we can be a blessing to others and advance the Kingdom of God in the earth. (Remember, prosperity is more than just finances. It also includes divine health, healing, protection, forgiveness, grace, joy, peace, and much more.) God will continue to anoint people with creative business ideas for supernatural wealth to help fund the end-time harvest. Key Scriptures: 2 Cor 9:6-11; Isa 60:11.
7) Foundational truths will be emphasized by the Holy Spirit, including the blood of Christ, the cross of Christ and salvation through repentance of sin. Key Scriptures: Eph 1:7; Col 1:14; Gal 6:14
8) God is causing us to inspect and re-strengthen our foundation so He can bring multiplication and increase. Anything done with a pure motive and built on a foundation of selfless love will see a wonderful multiplication and increase this year. That which has a solid foundation will be multiplied in 2008.
9) God is teaching His people how to operate in dominion from a position of rest. We must know how to use governmental Kingdom authority from a place of resting in Christ’s finished work. Both dominion and rest are being highlighted by the Holy Spirit. This dominion will cause the enemy to be displaced out of the land of our inheritance so that we can not only possess but be multiplied in that land. Key Scriptures: Col 1:13; Josh 6:1-2, 15-16.
10) An apostolic shift of focus is coming into how we view the “church”. God will continue to give us understanding into the practical functions of the apostolic. God is shifting the vision of leaders beyond their own kingdom onto His Kingdom. A baptism of love will cause leaders to understand “the church” is not just their local congregation, but it is the corporate body within that city, nation and world! Greater expressions will be given to the corporate church. God wants leaders and churches to have a heart for one another.
God wants to invade, awake and transform whole regions and cities. Apostolic leaders will be raised up transforming local churches into holy habitations of God’s glory that release the body of Christ into greater fullness and manifestation. Pastors and other five-fold ministries called to the apostolic will continue to shift this year in their vision and function. Some churches will make the transition from “local church” to “regional apostolic centers”. Through the apostolic we will see a greater merging together of the prayer movement, evangelism and church planting. The prayer movement and power movement will come together in a greater way.
11) This will be a year of understanding God’s great grace on many levels. We will hear a lot about grace, faith and love. Key Scriptures: Gal 5:6; 1 Tim 1:14
12) Those with media mantles given in 2007 will see an increase and expansion in the media in 2008. God and His current day move will be seen on both Christian and secular television. God is invading the airwaves with His glory. We will also see the “face” of Christian TV changing.
Whoops, sorry there, Quix. From the title, I thought this was another Obama thread...
As far as nukes go, there have been a couple of prophetic words about nukes in seven cities, one is Montreal, one is Cincinnati, and NY, Washington, I think San Francisco, and I’m not sure if I remember correctly the other two, but one was in Texas (Houston??) and one in FL. Prayer will really be needed in the next few years. We need to take prayer very seriously because it’s our only weapon against this. It can only be beaten by spiritual warfare on our part. We battle not against flesh but against powers and principalities such as the Prince of Persia, the Prince of Greece, etc.