We are inviting all Catholic laymen in the United States to join with us on this day to pray for both a personal and collective renewed commitment to Jesus Christ and His Church. -Dan Spencer, Founder, SJC -Kevin Lynch, President, NFCM
Why St. Joseph?
St. Joseph is the man God ordained to be both protector and provider to the Blessed Virgin Mary and Our Lord Jesus Christ.
He represents the saintly integration of faith in both his private and public life. For him, there was no conflict between the sacred roles of believer,spouse, parent and worker. He is a perfect example of a fully integrated man and, therefore, a perfect model of our lay vocation and what each of us is called to be.
What Do We Pray For?
- For every man to heed Christ's call to personal conversion.
- For every man to become an enlivened disciple of Jesus Christ.
- For every Catholic man to fully actualize his vocational state of life calling.
- For every married man to love his wife and kids as Christ loved the Church.
- For every layman to embrace and proclaim the truth of Jesus Christ in his home, parish, workplace and community.
When Will We Pray Together?
- Mass in the morning-or private prayer
- Prayer at Noontime-the Angelus or other private prayer
- Night prayer-With your spouse and kids/grandkids
- Throughout the day for intentions to the right
- Pray the Litany of St. Joseph (click here to see the Litany)
- Say a rosary
- Offer your upcoming work week to Our Lord
- Perform a work of mercy (click here)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CATHOLIC MEN'S MINISTRIES
SEE WHO IS PARTICIPATING (Click Here)
BROTHERS IN PRAYER