Free Republic
Browse · Search
Religion
Topics · Post Article

To: stuartcr

He loves us so much that He always respects our freedom to love Him and each other. Or not. If we were not free to reject, we could not be truly free to love, either. Oh, happy fault, that merited so great a Savior! (Exultet)


16 posted on 12/11/2008 10:30:52 AM PST by ducdriver (99% of liberals give the other 1% a bad name.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]


To: ducdriver

Perhaps we are not truly free to love.


18 posted on 12/11/2008 11:23:03 AM PST by stuartcr (If the end doesn't justify the means...why have different means?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

To: ducdriver
"O felix culpa quae talem et tantum meruit habere Redemptorem."

Or as Joyce said, "O Phoenix Culprit!"

20 posted on 12/11/2008 11:50:31 AM PST by AnAmericanMother (Ministrix of ye Chasse (TTGC Ladies' Auxiliary - recess appointment))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
Religion
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson