The generation which saw Israel become a nation again in a day in 1948
will not completely die off until all the rest of the END TIMES prophecies [i.e. those up through Armageddon and the beginning of the Millenial reign of Christ] are fulfilled.
NO OTHER INTERPRETATION MAKES SENSE WITH THE COUNSEL OF THE WHOLE OF SCRIPTURE.
NO OTHER INTERPRETATION MAKES SENSE WITH UNDISTORTED FACTS OF HISTORY.
BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.
If you get tired of reading trash from the enemy of your soul, you might consider some prayerful preparations . . . such as those themes mentioned at post # 71 here:
CHRIST HIMSELF SAID TO WATCH . . . the parable about the 10 virgins was about BEING READY. The hogwash at the top of this thread is about going back to sleep; willful blindness and hell-fostered deception about the times and priorities we live amidst. May God have mercy on all who read such lies from hell. May HE GIVE THEM TRUTH TO COUNTER ACT SUCH LIES IN THEIR INNER MAN, BY HIS SPIRIT.
LET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED.
I notice you don’t bring any scriptures to back up your claims. You sound like you’re possibly unstable. Do you take any medications? Please bring scripture if you’re going to try and prove something, not just, crazy ramblings.
Cleanup to aisle 19.
A M E N ! ! ! !
Post 19, BUMP TO THE TOP.
EVEN SO, COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS.
Amen, preach it!
POST 61 FROM THE OTHER THREAD:
A number of thoughts . . . briefly . . .
1. Im convinced that God intends for America to endure in some form past looming literal Armageddon. Therefore, it will.
2. God is also not about to leave America any less disciplined than He was forced to discipline Israel a number of times in the Old Testament. We have crossed far too far over too many outrageously sinful lines . . . gross rampant infanticide being but one of the more serious ones.
3. The globalist oligarchy is determined to do what they can to utterly destroy America in order to make setting up the global government easier. They will achieve a LOT toward that goal by many horrible, very deadly and chaotic means.
4. Even most Pentecostal conservative alert END TIMES AWARE Christians are woefully unprepared spiritually and in terms of daily life prep. Most pastors have been irresponsible and negligent, imho.
5. Shoot, even tons of FREEPERS think its virtually unpatriotic to just open ones eyes and register whats going on in our faces these days. They have hardly BEGUN to wrap their noggins around the REAL realities looming on the near horizon.
6. God alone is our refuge. Folks need to be praying and possibly fasting as they are led and able . . . and stockpiling as they are led and able. Pretending that in all cases God is going to send angelic hosts to provide steak and what not is just not my sense of whats ahead.
7. Those who are most confessed up, repented up, prayed up, forgiven up, ready to go up . . . walking closest to God will be treated like the 5 wise virgins in a variety of ways. Others wont. Some will make Heaven by a very thin margin.
8. Memorizing Scripture is a wise exercise while we can.
9. Learning to forgive is essential.
10. Learning patience is essential.
11. Learning humility is essential.
12. Learning to let go of anger is essential.
13. Learning that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in high places is essential.
14. Learning to hear Gods voice and obey His voiceand no otherwill be increasingly essential.
15. Being prepared to walk utterly away AND NOT LOOK BACK at EVERYTHING in ones life . . . will be increasingly essential.
16. Knowing how to count the cost of following anything and anyone but JESUS, HIS SPIRIT, HIS FATHER . . . IS ESSENTIAL.
17. Denominationally addicted churchianity will be a curse instead of a help. Wont matter the organization or structure; traditions nor lineage of any kind. God will turn a deaf ear to the Yeah, buts . . .
18. Petty and even some significant denominational distinctives will fall by the wayside as far from important. Folks clinging to them will find themselves left by God of The Angel Armies . . . in the frightful dustincreasingly OUTSIDE THE CAMP OF THE RIGHTEOUS.
19. Those who learn to Trust God utterly and put HIM UTTERLY FIRST SHALL DO GREAT EXPLOITS by His Spirit, His Power, His will assisted by His angel armies..
20. Luke warm pseudo-Christians will be worse off than pagans in terms of traumas and disciplines.
21. Not knowing 9-16 above will be extremely costlyfor many, probably even eternally costly.
22. Putting off practicing spiritual heart habits and attitudes outlined above will be deadly. One doesnt wake up on a Monday morning and learn such things in half an hour. Its almost very very very late to begin PRACTICING such NOW.
23. God does love us more than we can imagineand certainly more than those of us with ATTACHMENT DISORDER can imagine. He is NOT about to forsake those who have forsaken all for Him.
24. We are called to love even our enemies. Thats not a joke. Thats not a lofty . . . maybe-on-my-death-bed-a-little sort of plan. He calls us to now. He will expect it in the future when enemies will be off the wall horrific. That may still entail dealing with them with maximum force.
25. Yet, we do well to remember that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal . . . to the pulling down of strongholds . . . through prayer, fasting etc. . . . That may not preclude defending ones home and family with maximum force. One must be led of Holy Spirit in all matters and certainly in that one.
26. The same God who provided manna, quail and water out of a rock in the wilderness . . . is OUR GOD IF WE HAVE ACCEPTED CHRIST AS SAVIOR AND BEGUN TO TREAT GOD AS GOD accordingly.
27. Though an angel from heaven, an ET or any other creature preach any other gospel or deny that Christ came in the fleshconsider all such accursed and to be avoided wholesale.
28. Avoid rides with such creatures. Avoid compliance with such creatures.
29. The ruling powers that be in human realms are increasingly evil to the core. Be wise. Fear not. Trust God.
30. CHRISTS PEACE THAT PASSES UNDERSTANDING; HIS JOY UNSPEAKABLE; HIS RESILIENCE; HIS CONFIDENT TRUST IN THE FATHER WILL BE INCREASINGLY OURS WHEN WE ASK FOR IT AND STEP OUT IN THE BEST FAITH WE CAN, BY HIS GRACE, MUSTER TOWARD SUCH.
61 posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 8:16:01 PM by Quix
ty for the ping!
Thanks for the ping.
I was thinking, the only real difference between 'preterism' and 'hyper-preterism' is that one of them runs into a phone pole, and the other runs into a tree.
They are both car wrecks.
NO OTHER INTERPRETATION MAKES SENSE WITH THE COUNSEL OF THE WHOLE OF SCRIPTURE. NO OTHER INTERPRETATION MAKES SENSE WITH UNDISTORTED FACTS OF HISTORY.
My husband says this too. We have a long way to go before that generation is gone, and things are moving faster every day.
Whoohoo! AMEN. Praise be to God Most High :D
Learn it, live it, love it.