1 Corinthians 6 1-4And how dare you take each other to court! When you think you have been wronged, does it make any sense to go before a court that knows nothing of God's ways instead of a family of Christians?
If the USA rule of law is more "righteous" than a pharisaic "christian" religious institutions rules, is it OK to use the Courts? Paul seemed to do this when he appealed to Caesar.
Interesting points and question.
1. Paul was already “in the system” by no action of his own in terms of appealing to the system or choosing to be a participant in the system. He was hauled into the system for doing God’s work.
2. It was more of a Peter “Who would you have us obey—God or man?” kind of situation.
3. It is clear that God intended to get Paul to Ceasar and Rome for God’s purposes.
4. In terms of the courts in our era. No—do not use them between Christians. They are getting worse and worse headed by satanic globalists sitting in far more judges chairs.
5. I believe that MORE OFTEN THAN NOT—probably always or close to it—God would have the authentic Christians suffer loss rather than take each other to a pagan court system.
6. Instead, FIND WHATEVER HUMBLE WISE CHRISTIANS ARE IN THE AREA AND SUBMIT TO THAT CHRISTIAN’S OR A GROUP OF THEM’S JUDGMENT in the matter. God would bless that. He’s not very happy to bless taking each other to a pagan court.
7. Step-Dad has said all my life—GOD IS OUR PAYMASTER. GOD SAYS—HE WOULD THAT WE PROSPER AND BE IN HEALTH EVEN AS OUR SOUL PROSPERS. HE MEANT IT THEN; HE MEANS IT NOW. When we take care of the majors with His help, He takes care of minor things like wealth and property.
8. Take such matters to a humble lower status wise old discerning Spirit-filled Christian in the area. Give the atny’s fees to missions. Then see God bless. If the other believer won’t do that—suffer loss and wait on God to repay. I can’t read the related Scriptures any other way.
9. I’m not arguing that the RELIGIOUS SYSTEMS are always more inherently righteous than the pagan court system. They are NOT. I’m not even talking about such RELIGIOUS SYSTEMS. I’m talking about finding Believers who are wise, mature, experienced, humble, Spirit-led as individuals—submit the matter to them.
An alternative is trained mediators who are Christians.