Skip to comments.Glenn Jackson ministries " FIRE BY NIGHT "
Posted on 04/21/2010 4:28:21 PM PDT by Jedediah
FIRE BY NIGHT
"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart]
...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB
IF WE ARE TRULY GOING TO BECOME THE "SPOTLESS AND UNBLEMISHED" BRIDE OF CHRISTTHEN WE MUST COME TO THAT PLACE OF "ABIDING" IN PERFECT OBEDIENCE [FAITH AND LOVE] JUST AS JESUS DID
Words of prophecy:
* Tell My children to be obedient to My Word in all things, for their very survival in this earth depends on it. Encourage them to draw near to Me and put aside the deceptions and fears they have retained. How blessed are those who will hearken to the voice of My servants - the holy apostles and prophets - in this last hour; for success or failure shall depend on the reaction of My church to My Word - and to the messages that are given to My anointed messengers. For truly I say to you, there will be only one way to escape - and rise above [overcome] - the evil in the world, and that is to heed the voice of the Holy Spirit at ALL times.
* I shall use, to a great degree, My holy apostles and prophets, to be vessels of the revelation of My will to those who truly seek to be free; and the words which I give My apostles and prophets to speak will instantly be confirmed in their hearts (those who will hear), and they shall "immediately" know what they must do - in obedience - to turn the tables on the Evil One; and so shall My holy apostles and prophets be sought out throughout the land. And, as My people begin to incline their hearts wholly towards Me, they themselves shall be able to discern My will for their lives - and all of the five-fold ministry shall be "freed up" to both establish the "local churches", and carry out the tasks which I have ordained for them.
* You have heard, in the past, of many examples in times of revival wherein My Spirit powerfully convicted those with "any" opposition in their heart toward My will, but truly I say to you, what you shall see, as I send forth My holy apostles and prophets in this last hour, shall be unmatched in the annals of history. And thus shall a "quick work" be done in the midst of My people, and My judgement(s) shall separate all those who truly love Me and all those who do not! All things done in My Church in this last hour shall have as their chief characteristic the "power" of My Presence; a power that knows no bounds - a power [love] that will not settle for anything less than a "spotless and unblemished " Church!
* I expose whatever is "wrong" in My church first to My holy apostles and prophets in order that they might declare My words - first to the principalities and powers and then to the hearts of the people after a time of "intercession" in their behalf!
* I have both called and prepared My holy apostles and prophets to be "revelators" of My perfect will - in any given situation that I so choose - and I have also called and prepared My holy apostles and prophets to reveal the deepest thoughts and intentions of My heart (absolute Truth) to all those who have ears to "hear"! Every word they speak to My people is "calculated" by Me to accomplish this one thing: that My people might come into the fulness of their inheritance in Christ in order that they might "fulfil" gloriously the "ministry" that I "created" them for!
...."Anyone who confesses (acknowledges, owns) that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides (lives, makes His home) in him and he [abides, lives, makes his home] in God. And we know (understand, recognize, are conscious of, by observation and by experience) and believe (adhere to and put faith in and rely on) the love God cherishes for us. God is love, and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God, and God dwells and continues in him. In this [union and communion with Him] love is brought to completion and attains perfection with us, that we may have confidence for the day of judgment [with assurance and boldness to face Him], because as He is, so are we in this world".... 1 John 4:15-17 The Amplified Translation
...."And His gifts were [varied; He Himself appointed and gave men to us] some to be apostles (special messengers), some prophets (inspired preachers and expounders), some evangelists (preachers of the Gospel, traveling missionaries), some pastors (shepherds of His flock) and teachers. His intention was the perfecting and the full equipping of the saints (His consecrated people), [that they should do] the work of ministering toward building up Christ's body (the church), [That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ's own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him. So then, we may no longer be children, tossed [like ships] to and fro between chance gusts of teaching and wavering with every changing wind of doctrine, [the prey of] the cunning and cleverness of unscrupulous men, [gamblers engaged] in every shifting form of trickery in inventing errors to mislead. Rather, let our lives lovingly express truth [in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly]. Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way and in all things into Him Who is the Head, [even] Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). For because of Him the whole body (the church, in all its various parts), closely joined and firmly knit together by the joints and ligaments with which it is supplied, when each part [with power adapted to its need] is working properly [in all its functions], grows to full maturity, building itself up in love".... Ephesians 4:11-16 The Amplified Translation
Much has happened over the years in the lives of those who have given their hearts wholly to God - not the least of which, are the "dealings" that the Holy Spirit has brought us through as He continually carries out the deepest work of the Cross in us. His ultimate aim is to prepare each one of us perfectly that we might be found walking in holiness - with the fruit of that being the entrance into [and perfect fulfillment of] the true Kingdom-service and destiny that we are called to, in Christ. While these "dealings", at times, seem to be never-ending we must come to realize, to a continually greater degree, the extreme importance of them. As the years have passed it has become evident that if we are truly going to become the "spotless and unblemished Bride of Christ" [Ephesians 5:27] THEN we must come to that place of "abiding" in perfect obedience [faith and love] just as Jesus did. We must also forsake [separate ourselves from] the traditions and ungodly doctrines that have infiltrated the midst of many congregations of God's people throughout the earth, and allow our hearts to be established in true doctrine [doctrine that has its origin in the absolute principles of the Kingdom]. To this end, the Father is raising up true apostles and teachers in this hour to help lead His faithful ones into the "fullness" of their inheritance and calling, in Christ. Many apostles and prophets have been called to establish "schools" [create environments of the Holy Spirit] for the purpose of raising up [birthing] many great prophetic and apostolic ministers for this final hour. The prime aim of these "schools" [of the Holy Spirit] is to lead those who are called to the five-fold ministry into the "fullness" of their inheritance in Christ that they may, in turn, lead all those that God has called them to minister to, into the fullness of their inheritance in Christ - thus producing [in an accelerated manner] a mighty people who are walking continually in the fullness of the authority that is theirs, in Christ!
The Father requires "unerring accuracy" in ALL that He calls His children to carry out and, therefore, we must proceed in every matter with a "holy caution" - in fear [reverence] and trembling before Him. We must never take ANY preconceived notions concerning the plan of the Father in this last hour - for this will only serve to both limit and hinder His perfect unfolding. The "words" [revelations] that are coming forth from the Throne Room through His holy apostles and prophets are "treasure" to all those whose hearts are wholly given - and whose one burning desire is to accomplish the fullness of God's Will for their lives. Therefore, let each and every one of us who are truly serious about doing our perfect part in the establishment of the Glorious Church give heed to those delegated authorities that the Father has placed in our path for our perfect edification. For as the absolute truths [principles] of the Kingdom are put forth in this hour it will SURELY lead those whose hearts are wholly given into the true unity and one accord that is SO integral to the "fullness" of the Father's purpose in this final hour.
THROUGH THE YEARS THE FATHER HAS PREPARED THE APOSTLES AND PROPHETS
Up to this point in time the major thrust of the ministry of the apostles and prophets has been intercessory prayer - a standing in faith [love and genuine patience] for a "full" manifestation of the Father�s Will concerning the Kingdom and the Church, as well as a standing in faith for those who are an integral part of God's end-time plan - a "birthing in the spirit" of godly leaders [both handmaidens and bondservants] for the Glorious Church. Through the years the Father has prepared the apostles and prophets [in their time of close fellowship with Him in the "inner chamber"] - for the "perfect place" [positioning] He has for them in His end-time thrust against the principalities and powers [Ephesians 6:10-19]. And, while, this is most certainly an ongoing preparation the holy apostles and prophets are "now" on the threshold of stepping out into the "position" that God desires them to be in. The fruit of this will be the establishment of a true working five-fold ministry throughout the remnant Church, and an explosion in the midst of God's people of the aforementioned true unity and one accord - a true unity and one accord that will allow the "full release" [outpouring] of the power of the Holy Spirit into the earth through a holy people. We are very close to some truly amazing things! Therefore, let us be found pursuing the "fullness" of our precious destiny in Christ with every fiber of our being - for I can assure you that that which is about to take place in the midst of all those who truly love God is not something that anyone would want to miss!
...."But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart"....
From the site this teaching has been used for many a year to keep from questioning leadership and it leads to spiritual abuse.
10 He it is that came down, and that ascended [up] on all heavens, that he should fill all things.
11 And he gave some apostles, some prophets, others evangelists, others shepherds and teachers,
Unity in the Body of Christ, is what I was thinking about tonight before I read this. I have had the feeling over the past couple of years of a knitting together. I didn’t feel that way 3 years or so ago. I sensed a disjointedness in the church back then.
BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.
BLESSED BE THE WORD OF THE LORD.
BLESSED BE THE SERVANTS OF THE LORD.
MAKE IT SO INTIMATELY IN EVERY CELL AND FIBER AND SUBATOMIC PARTICLE OF MY BEING AND LIFE, OH LORD, AND FROM THERE OUT TO ALL I TOUCH, IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME AND BLOOD, BY HIS SPIRIT, AMEN.
A powerful and true word, imho.
Could have used some more paragraphing, for easier readability, imho, though.
And, I think folks will need to read with discernment hearing the heart of God in it . . . HOly Spirit in it, His import, direction, drift etc. and not allow their own preconceptions to hinder what God might want to say to each individual through it.
Thanks for the ping. Definitely some wisdom in this! “bookmarking” to read later this afternoon again... :)
Thanks for the ping!
Amen to that Quix many want to be as the children in the wildernes saying Moses you go up on top the mountain and bring us back a word. Today we can come boldly into His presence because of the blood of Christ.
I thought you would enjoy it , I did !