Skip to comments.Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem (5/30/10) [Prayer]
Posted on 05/30/2010 5:08:32 AM PDT by left that other site
2. That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah, and Shemeber king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela, which is Zoar.
3. All these were joined together in the vale of Siddim, which is the salt sea.
4. Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.
5. And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emins in Shaveh Kiriathaim,
6. And the Horites in their mount Seir, unto Elparan, which is by the wilderness.
7And they returned, and came to Enmishpat, which is Kadesh, and smote all the country of the Amalekites, and also the Amorites, that dwelt in Hazezontamar.
8. And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same is Zoar;) and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim;
9. With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.
10. And the vale of Siddim was full of slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain.
11. And they took all the goods of Sodom and Gomorrah, and all their victuals, and went their way.
12. And they took Lot, Abram's brother's son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods, and departed.
13. And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.
14. And when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his trained servants, born in his own house, three hundred and eighteen, and pursued them unto Dan.
15. And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus.
16. And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people.
17. And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale.
18. And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
19. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
20. And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
21. And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.
22. And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,
23. That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:
24. Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion.
Father, We Thank You For The Remnant who Continue to Support Israel,
despite the political Climate.
We ask you to protect and defend them.
Number us NOT with those who whisper lies to Your People.
Those who say "Peace and Safety" out loud,
but who inwardly plot against You and Your Beloved!
We ask You to Intervene in the Affairs of Nations,
And Change the Direction of Our Own.
We Plead With You, That Our Leaders will be Led by Your Spirit
with regards to Our Own Country's Policies Towards Jerusalem,
Or That You Will Remove Them.
We Also Pray that you will remove the spirit of idolatry
That has invaded the politics of our Nation.
We beg For You To Replace The leaders Who Seize Power
Only to feed Their own EGOS, and NOT to Serve the People or the Constitution.
We pray for an END to Lies, Slander, Blood Libel,
Propaganda, and Antisemitism against Your Beloved.
We Pray For An End to Slavery, Hostage-Taking,
and Piracy wherever it is Practiced Around the World.
We Beseech You on Behalf of Our Captive Brethren,
Christians and Jews, In Bondage in Hostile lands,
We Plead For Israeli Control Over All the Holy Sites in Israel,
So that People of All Faiths may visit them.
We Pray For Bibi Netayahu, and the Leaders of Israel
May They Receive Wisdom from You to do the Right Thing.
We Pray For The Swift and Sure Coming of Messiah,
Blessed Be He,
To Establish His Kingdom,
and Make All Things Right.
Blessings To All Who Visit This Thread
HALLELUJAH AND AMEN
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem, Israel, the World.
Praying also for our Veterans, past and present. Thank you for your service forever.
Blessings to all.
I join in prayer for Israel, Jerusalem and all God’s beloved.
God continue to Bless all of Israel and the Jewish people around the world!
WHAT A PILE OF RUBBLE.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.shalom b'SHEM Yah'shua HaMashiach
Bless His Holy NAME !
The significant discoveries at Dan are too numerous to mention just now. In 1979 a complete Middle Bronze city gate (19th/18th century B.C.) was found at Dan (ancient Laish). This gate illustrates that the city was strongly fortified at the time Abraham rescued Lot.
Gads, that was a desolate area.
Guess it still is! LOL.
Prayer for Deliverance from Enemies
To the leader. A Psalm of David.
1Deliver me, O Lord, from evildoers;
protect me from those who are violent,
2who plan evil things in their minds
and stir up wars continually.
3They make their tongue sharp as a snakes,
and under their lips is the venom of vipers.
4Guard me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked;
protect me from the violent
who have planned my downfall.
5The arrogant have hidden a trap for me,
and with cords they have spread a net;*
along the road they have set snares for me.
6I say to the Lord, You are my God;
give ear, O Lord, to the voice of my supplications.
7O Lord, my Lord, my strong deliverer,
you have covered my head in the day of battle.
8Do not grant, O Lord, the desires of the wicked;
do not further their evil plot.*
9Those who surround me lift up their heads;*
let the mischief of their lips overwhelm them!
10Let burning coals fall on them!
Let them be flung into pits, no more to rise!
11Do not let the slanderer be established in the land;
let evil speedily hunt down the violent!
12I know that the Lord maintains the cause of the needy,
and executes justice for the poor.
13Surely the righteous shall give thanks to your name;
the upright shall live in your presence.
Prayers For The Peace Of Jerusalem and to all, in Jesus Name, Amen.
The king of Salem comes out of nowhere to serve as priest and bless Abram.
What with both the king of Sodom and the king of Gomorrah killed in the slime pits, it might have been a warning from God to change their ways. Strangely, we seldom see that happen. (Turning from evil ways.)
O Lord, bowing in reverence before You, in praise, worship, honor for You are Holy, Holy, Holy, showing power, presence, Righteousness, Justice, Wisdom to all who come to You in faith, trust, repentance, sincerity, and surrender: You are beyond our comprehension. Let us adore and revere You with thankful heart, for the outpouring of blessings showered upon us today and everyday;, for the Holy Word, for the Lord Jesus Christ. Moment to moment. every moment is a moment not lived before, offering opportunity to shine the light of Christ Jesus in the world to those we meet. Humbly thankful and filled with trust and hope for the coming time. Thank You Father, bless us in our day, bless Israel, the Jewish people, Jerusalem, the persecuted believers in the world, Muslims, the lost,America, our leaders and all men of good will, in Jesus name, amen.