Skip to comments.Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem (5/31/10) [Prayer]
Posted on 05/31/2010 5:12:49 AM PDT by left that other site
2. And Abram said, LORD God, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?
3. And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.
4. And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.
5. And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
6. And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
7. And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.
8. And he said, LORD God, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?
9. And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.
10. And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.
11. And when the fowls came down upon the carcasses, Abram drove them away.
12. And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.
13. And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
14. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
15. And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.
16. But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
17. And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.
18. In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
19. The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,
20. And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,
21. And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.
And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
Father, We Thank You For The Remnant who Continue to Support Israel,
despite the political Climate.
We ask you to protect and defend them.
Number us NOT with those who whisper lies to Your People.
Those who say "Peace and Safety" out loud,
but who inwardly plot against You and Your Beloved!
We ask You to Intervene in the Affairs of Nations,
And Change the Direction of Our Own.
We Plead With You, That Our Leaders will be Led by Your Spirit
with regards to Our Own Country's Policies Towards Jerusalem,
Or That You Will Remove Them.
We Also Pray that you will remove the spirit of idolatry
That has invaded the politics of our Nation.
We beg For You To Replace The leaders Who Seize Power
Only to feed Their own EGOS, and NOT to Serve the People or the Constitution.
We pray for an END to Lies, Slander, Blood Libel,
Propaganda, and Antisemitism against Your Beloved.
We Pray For An End to Slavery, Hostage-Taking,
and Piracy wherever it is Practiced Around the World.
We Beseech You on Behalf of Our Captive Brethren,
Christians and Jews, In Bondage in Hostile lands,
We Plead For Israeli Control Over All the Holy Sites in Israel,
So that People of All Faiths may visit them.
We Pray For Bibi Netayahu, and the Leaders of Israel
May They Receive Wisdom from You to do the Right Thing.
We Pray For The Swift and Sure Coming of Messiah,
Blessed Be He,
To Establish His Kingdom,
and Make All Things Right.
Blessings To All Who Visit This Thread
HALLELUJAH AND AMEN
Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem and the World.
Blessings to all as we remember all those who gave their life for their Country.
Assurance of Gods Protection
1You who live in the shelter of the Most High,
who abide in the shadow of the Almighty,*
2will say to the Lord, My refuge and my fortress;
my God, in whom I trust.
3For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
and from the deadly pestilence;
4he will cover you with his pinions,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
5You will not fear the terror of the night,
or the arrow that flies by day,
6or the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
or the destruction that wastes at noonday.
7A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8You will only look with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9Because you have made the Lord your refuge,*
the Most High your dwelling-place,
10no evil shall befall you,
no scourge come near your tent.
11For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways.
12On their hands they will bear you up,
so that you will not dash your foot against a stone.
13You will tread on the lion and the adder,
the young lion and the serpent you will trample under foot.
14Those who love me, I will deliver;
I will protect those who know my name.
15When they call to me, I will answer them;
I will be with them in trouble,
I will rescue them and honour them.
16With long life I will satisfy them,
and show them my salvation.
I join in prayer for Israel, Jerusalem and all God’s beloved.
Do apologize for late response, major house cleaning: Prayers For The Peace Of Jerusalem and to all, in Jesus Name, Amen.
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
This is a wonderful blessing and promise, possibly not discerned yet by Abram...
16. But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.”
Wow! This suggests that a generation to God is 100 years. There is often a discussion in regard to what is the meaning of a generation.
Isaiah 9:6-7 (New King James Version)
6 For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.”
Come Lord Jesus, Bless all that seek You and Yearn to know You, forgive us our sins and show mercy to all who repent, help us in our day, show Your Wonders around us day by day, Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, thank you Father, for the air we breath, the food we eat, the water we drink, bringing healing to the sick, bless our children, America, cast out the evil ones in leadership, Bless Israel, Jerusalem, the Jewish people, Muslims, the lost, the persecuted for Your name, and keep our feet on the path You would have us to walk, We love You. In Jesus name, amen.
AMEN and AMEN!