OK JUST FINISHED the deed again.
Looks amazingly healthy considering.
No doubt thanks to all y’all’s prayers.
1. Took old off.
2. held digits in glass of Hydrogen Peroxide 15-30 seconds. Took out . . . let foam a bit . . . rinsed off w distilled water.
3. put betadine equal on. paper toweled dry;
4. put Neosporin wound cleansing foam on; paper toweled dry.
5. at some distance from hair dryer, dried for 15-20 min . . . part of thumb had become overmoist from Neosporin salve last dressing.
6. Put Monuka honey on thin strip of clean cloth like Vera paper towel. Applied to thumb first (same procedure both, of course). Put cotton cloth finger tube dressing over that.
Paper taped over ends and down length 2 strips. Paper taped around base of cloth tube securing to skin. Left 2 strips of cloth tube open to air closest to wounds but still on the sides. Wounds are on back of finger and on pad and down a bit from tip on back of thumb.
Didn’t see any puss pockets etc. Slight oozing of blood/fluid from one tiny spot on thumb and near stripped away part of middle fingernail.
All in all, given how it looked right after saw dance . . . I think it’s amazingly rapid healing. PRAISE GOD.
MUCH APPRECIATE ALL Y’ALL’S INPUT, CARING AND PRAYERS.
Marker, 6802, for wound care.
= = =
= = =
That’s VIVA paper towels.