Skip to comments.Pray For the Peace of Jerusalem(2/19/12)[Prayer]
Posted on 02/19/2012 4:31:51 AM PST by left that other site
Prayers For The Peace Of Jerusalem, America and to My Fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ, in Jesus Name, Amen.
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Happiness of Those Who Trust in God
A Psalm of David when he pretended madness before Abimelech, who drove him away, and he departed.
1. I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord;
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
3. Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.
4. I sought the Lord, and He heard me,
And delivered me from all my fears.
5. They looked to Him and were radiant,
And their faces were not ashamed.
6. This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him,
And saved him out of all his troubles.
7. The angel[a] of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him,
And delivers them.
8. Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good;
Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
9. Oh, fear the Lord, you His saints!
There is no want to those who fear Him.
10. The young lions lack and suffer hunger;
But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.
11. Come, you children, listen to me;
I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
12. Who is the man who desires life,
And loves many days, that he may see good?
13. Keep your tongue from evil,
And your lips from speaking deceit.
14. Depart from evil and do good;
Seek peace and pursue it.
15. The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their cry.
16.. The face of the Lord is against those who do evil,
To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
17. The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears,
And delivers them out of all their troubles.
18. The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,
And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
19. Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the Lord delivers him out of them all.
20. He guards all his bones;
Not one of them is broken.
21. Evil shall slay the wicked,
And those who hate the righteous shall be condemned.
22 The Lord redeems the soul of His servants,
And none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned.
Our gracious heavenly Father, we bow before thee in humbleness of heart, we thank thee for our many blessings, the knowledge and wisdom of thy Word, for thy goodness, and mercy, and loving kindness, we are filled with gratitude for our life, our family, health, talents, abilities, our very breath, Thank thee LORD, thou are so good to us. Let us praise thee and love thee and be obedient to thee ever.
Help our stubbornness, our tendency to do things in our own strength when we have no real strength separate from thee. We cry out for the peace of Israel, Jerusalem, for the lost, for the persecuted believers, and for the peace and restoration of America. We pray for the leaders of Israel, America and all those that love thee to turn to thee for grace, redemption, forgiveness. We ask for wisdom and understanding, we love thee LORD, in Jesus name, amen.
I hope you know that I meant to post “DIVINE” Protection for Jerusalem, and not “Diving” Protection. (Guess I shouldn’t try to post while I’m still on meds....)
meds or not, we rejoice in your reports, Dear Yorkie!