The Chucrch needs to recognize that this is a war, not a negotiation. “Tax-Exempt Status” cannot hold them back.
1. Notify the public that Catholic facilities will be closed if HHS mandates are implemented.
2. Notify tyhe public the Catholic facilities will NOT be sold if HHS mandates are implemented.
3. Ex-communicate all political figure sympathetic to the HHS mandate. There are valid, established criteria to do so.
4. Advise Catholics to vote against this administration.
5. Advise Mexican Catholics to withhold support for this administration and point out their evil ways.
6. Seek cooperation from other religious groups.
I agree with all, especially your fifth point.
I pray this happens. I think the bishops are beginning to realize that they’re dealing with a committed Marxist devil.
Sounds like a plan. Have you communicated this to Card. Dolan? Seriously.