Skip to comments.Gnostic Christianity And Orthodox Christianity 225
Posted on 03/10/2012 7:52:10 PM PST by BlueMoose
Do I understand ?
I don’t understand whaT IT IS. maybe you know hat your IT is.
And he said: “Whoever finds the meaning of these words will not taste death.”
f.christian ... is that you?
(1) Mary said to Jesus: “Whom are your disciples like?”
(2) He said: “They are like servants who are entrusted with a field that is not theirs.
(3) When the owners of the field arrive, they will say: Let us have our field.
(4) (But) they are naked in their presence so as to let them have it
(and thus) to give them their field.”
(5) “That is why I say: When the master of the house learns that the thief
is about to come, he will be on guard before he comes (and) will not let him
break into his house, his domain, to carry away his possessions.
(6) (But) you, be on guard against the world!
(7) Gird your loins with great strength, so that the robbers will not find a way to get to you.”
(8) “For the necessities for which you wait (with longing) will be found.
(9) There ought to be a wise person among you!
(10) When the fruit was ripe, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand, (and) he harvested it.
(11) Whoever has ears to hear should hear.”
(1) “You see the splinter that is in your brothers eye,
but you do not see the beam that is in your (own) eye.
(2) When you remove the beam from your (own) eye,
then you will see clearly (enough) to remove the splinter from your brothers eye.”
(1) “It is not possible for someone to enter the house of a strong (person)
(and) take it by force unless he binds his hands.
(2) Then he will loot his house.”
1) “Grapes are not harvested from thorns, nor are figs picked from thistles, for they do not produce fruit. (2) A good person brings forth good from his treasure. (3) A bad person brings (forth) evil from the bad treasure that is in his heart, and (in fact) he speaks evil. (4) For out of the abundance of the heart he brings forth evil.”