“Simple answer. Her church made her a pastor, and the bible clearly states that is wrong. So, why should she respect the bible, when her own church doesnt follow it?”
Simple answer, yes, but really good and to the point. Although you probably didn’t need to say it four times ;-) ... on the other hand, maybe you did.
IMHO, there are far too many carnal judgments ongoing here, but missing the simpler more obvious problems.
1) The gift of pastor-teacher is a spiritual gift only shown in Scripture to be given to men and with very strong indications, if not “in-your-face” orders for women not to assume the role of Pastor.
2) Once again stress the “SPIRITUAL” nature of the gift. It is NOT a proclivity to academics, nor to command presence, nor to teaching, although for those so gifted spiritually, they may indeed also be well disciplined in their mental faculties to hone those skills. But those skills are not spiritual gifts.
3) She held a religious role as a leader in her religion, but missed the vary foundation of that thinking provided in Scripture, namely the Spirit filled life. Over time, attempting to repetitively counterfeit the spiritual life results in a scarred soul, misidentifying carnal worldly substitutes for the life of the new man.
4) We do not know if she has been saved or not. Believers who fall out of fellowship, then continue to rebel against God become some of the most wretched humans imaginable, becoming enemies of Christ, although still in His Royal family. If they continue to rebel through divine discipline, they may find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time, never able to do something other than that which is good for nothingness, ultimately placing themselves in a state of the sin unto death where God simply removes them from this life with the first death.
5) Note her rebellion has degenerated past a stage of rejecting God. That would merely lead to agnosticism, legalism, antinomianism, or general worldliness and carnality in arrogance.
Instead she has further degenerated into a second stage of spiritual degeneration, where the rebellious degenerate now attacks God. Rejecting God no longer satiates her lust for rebellion, she is now tempted to attack God and everything He provides.
She might become or condone lesbianism in an antinomian insatiable frantic search for happiness, ...or she might become extremely legalistic, condemning homosexuality and all lust in favor of an attempt to counterfeit righteousness without justice.
The lesson to be observed is that those who continue in sin, do not remain stable and secure, but will further degenerate towards not mere rebellion, but towards attacking God.