Skip to comments.Obama Cannot Defeat God. Obama Can Only Defeat Those Who Worship Obama.
Posted on 11/12/2012 3:45:06 PM PST by Armaggedon
Psalm 127/1 "Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it." There is no place for God in the Obama nation of desolation and it will not stand. Obama's house is built in the spirit of hate and lies. The LORD God builds his house in the holy trinity of Love, Truth and Life.
Those who worship Obama's spirit have their reward, a house destined for destruction. Those who stand in the holy place, one nation under God, have their reward, a Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. Everyone must choose who builds their house of being on earth.
It is clear we must come out of subjection to the human nature world of fear and greed rampant in the Obama nation of desolation at this time. Revelation 18/4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
We are seeing end times all around us and the house on earth built without God is coming down in a great and final crash. However, those who reject that house of pain, built on hate, lies and death, will instead, know freedom in the house that God builds in a restored earth. We held the line while the election ran its course. However, the great deceiver beguiled enough people to steal the election. Obama promises, "Ye shall not surely die." We heard that one before.
Now the righteous must hold steady in God as matters are sorted out. No one can fight God and win. Watch and stand firm in the truth that makes us free, as events unfold. This is the vigil we share together in love, truth and life. Praise God and give thanks for the victory is at hand. Things are speeding up.
Thank You. It is about time someone say it like it is. Really Obama may have cheated to win with stacking the votes. But there is old adage - Cheaters never win. God will reveal the truth and the American people will be villified.
Having worked in the executive branch and actually in preparing and briefing presidents, I know just how much power he holds in his hands. I’m sure that’s why he is filling the military with his followers and with out-of-the-closet homosexuals, to avoid a coup.
If God judges a nation, those of his people living in that nation still suffer. Yes, we have lost an election and it shows how thoroughly we’ve lost America as it was originally intended. Our religious liberty is likely to disappear within a generation, and our suffering will increase because of it.
Guess I don’t look forward to suffering, but I think it lies ahead.
His grace will be sufficient. He alone is our strength.
You’re wrong. Obama did win, we lost. God permitted it, just like he permitted the Israelites to be conquered again and again every time they fell away from His laws. We have fallen away (abortion, homosexuality, the list goes on and on).
I have hope in God, but not a whole lot in politicians. They cannot correct what is wrong. The uneducated needs to be educated. Until that happens, they will continue to win as they outnumber us now.
READ AND UNDERSTAND.
I think God has a bigger plan for BO’s downfall than simply losing an election.
Obama as a foolish leader can be summed up by the following 12 verses in Proverbs.
1. Despise Wisdom and Instruction 1:7 You can’t tell foolish leaders anything.
2. Hate Knowledge 1:22 Foolish leaders are not open to new information or additional content.
3. Don’t Make Sense 8:5 Their thoughts and approach to life simply does not make sense.
4. Are unstable 10:8-10 Foolish leaders are unreliable and have plans and behaviors that are evr changing.
5. Lack self control 12:16 Foolish leaders cannot control themselves much less others.
6. Won’t Do the Necessary and Basic 10:21 Foolish leaders are impulsive
7. Won’t Go Far in Life 11:29 they are restricted by their senselessness.
8. Can’t handle prosperity 1:32 a foolish leader wastes opportunity.
9. Live for trouble 10:23 Some people are simply more comforable in dysfunction, therefor they create it.
10. have damaging tongues 10:18 the words of a foolish leader destroy morale rather than build people up.
11. are blinded by their foolishness 12:25 a foolish leader is self serving. They justify and do not accept responsibility for their acions. as long as they are successful and happy, that should be all that counts.
12. have foolish hearts 12:23 their foolish behavior becomes their nature.
Yes God is in Control America elected a foolish leader and re-elected the same a second time. It is the foolishness that mocks God. Obama will fall very soon, unfortunately their are people whom will be harmed by his foolishness. FR allows many of the people who are not fools to see and help others to not fall into the trap to continue on in the foolish ways of an imbecile for a leader.
God allows people to choose. However, choosing to deny God’s spirit in expression carries a high price. Denying God in ones life, loses that life.
Obama judged himself. He chose. He calls for vengeance on others but he brings it upon his on head.
Sadly, this country is in BIGTIME trouble. I am very afraid we may end up seeing a second American civil war in time down the road, so very divided this country is.