Can a working porn star be a Christian, as in someone who is indwelt with the Holy Spirit, yes absolutely. Christians often backslide into “wordly” ways but it doesnt change the fact that they will still end up in Heaven on the day of judgment. But can a working porn star be a better christian than the average person, I would say no. Their job itself is contrary to what the Bible teachers.
Heb 10:26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 but a certain fearful looking for judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He who despised Moses’ Law died without mercy on the word of two or three witnesses.
Heb 10:29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy of punishment, the one who has trampled the Son of God, and who has counted the blood of the covenant with which he was sanctified an unholy thing, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:30 For we know Him who has said, “Vengeance belongs to Me, I will repay, says the Lord.” And again, “The Lord shall judge His people.”
Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
(1) Show us a passage in the New Testament which demonstrates your ability to (a) judge absolutely, and (b) whether another human is or is not "indwelt by the Holy Ghost."
(2) Show us a passage in the New Testament which demonstrates an example of a practicing fornicator or adulterer who, doing so, is at the same time a regenerated believer-disciple-priest follower of Jesus as Christ and LORD, which is the only valid description of a Christian.
(Compare this to Galatians 5:19-21, which is the Holy Spirit speaking.)
Christians often backslide into wordly ways but it doesnt change the fact that they will still end up in Heaven on the day of judgment.
(3) Please find any passage in the New Testament that uses a term translated as "backslider" (noun), or "to backslide" (verb).
(4) Please find a passage upon which to establish the doctrine under which a person claiming eternal spiritual life is permitted to be engaged in the deliberate and unremitting practice of fornication and/or adultery (or any other named sin).
(I think you mean "worldly" here, not "wordly.")
(Compare with 1 John 2:4; 3:6,8 to start)
(5) Tell me which instance of these judgments is the one to which your statement refers, please.:
There are three regarding humans and involving Jesus, The Christ and LORD, as mentioned in the New Testament.
(a) One is the judgment of their sins borne by Him in His body on His Cross-death, for which those who have persistently committed trust in Him and His Faith have received remission.
(b) One is the heavenly judgment by Jesus, The Christ, of the works of resurrected regenerated believer-disciples prior to His return to rule in the earthly sphere.
(c) One is the final judgment of The Christ, the Almighty God to reward the humans who in their physical life rejected Him and His terms of redemption, and remained children and bondslaves of Satan for their willful, unrepentant, and unremitted practice of sin, with eternal death and everlasting torment.
It will be interesting to find out on what authority you presumed to be able to make your statements. Or, if you cannot convince yourself and others, a willingness to take them back. I believe it is very important to make careful distinctions in such a situation, and not to encourage false assumptions.