Anyone with the vaguest realistic understanding of the actual human condition since, well, the evolution of humans (male humans in particular) isn’t somehow shocked the figure is as high as 70% for 18-24 year old males; they recognize almost all of the remaining 30% lied to the survey takers out of embarrassment. For anyone left, they probably have some sort of medical or mental condition.
We live in a society where for a variety of reasons getting married before 24 is generally frowned upon. Even if you don’t agree that it’s unrealistic to expect 18-24 year old men to abstain from sex; it’s silly to the point of absurdity to expect them not to look at any porn at all.
You’re trying to apply a set of sexual moral standards from when people were getting married at 15 or 16; we’re never, ever going to go back to that.
And actually what porn is probably replacing is prostitution; back in the “good old moral days” that was rampant, despite whatever you might imagine.
Despite all ideas regarding the reasons young men view porn, the issue remains whether it damages. If it damages anyone, viewer, actor orauthor, then any justification of porn is moot
We live in a society where for a variety of reasons getting married before 24 is generally frowned upon. Even if you dont agree that its unrealistic to expect 18-24 year old men to abstain from sex; its silly to the point of absurdity to expect them not to look at any porn at all.
One is because even Christians incourage their kids to wait to get married which is stupid because even girls at the age of passing the flower want to start experiencing woman hood.
So even Christians would rather make a whore out of their daughters in the name of womwns rights and independence than to teach them to do right and let them do what is right.
As far as the men are concerned why buy a cow if they can get the milk free.
I have watched a couple porn shows, some of it would gag a maggot, plus i have no desire to see men, if it were just women i might have watched more but even that would be stupid because it does not take the place of a prostitute.
If some one is starving for food what good would it do to watch a movie of people eating?
While it is true that we all sin and have come short of the glory of God but can be forgiven, with all of the modern stuff that we have we are in a world where we are too busy with our pagan pratices to even think of asking for forgiveness.
It is natural for young people to want to start experiencing the secrets of the older people but there is a big difference in going on an adventure and watching a video of one.
I think you’re out of touch if you think porn and prostitution are the primary sex options for 18-24 year olds.