Since my youth, I have been tolerant (almost to a liberal-like inability to see wrong) with respect to homosexuals.
Now, after watching them ruin the Catholic Churcy, the boy scouts, and virtually everything they touch...’taint the story no’ mo.
And there are a whole lot of folks out there who share my path. We’ve had it. Be forewarned.
I gave that up, and not just for Lent. There are certain categories in our society for which I have no tolerance at all, and I'm pretty darn vocal about it. This isn't the country I grew up in anymore, and I know who is responsible for ruining it.
Me too and I regret it. Should have never been tolerant of my little brother having gay friends. He went from completely straight in HS and now he is 24 and getting more flaming by the day. I won’t let my 4 year old son around him unless it is in a large social situation and I try to limit those to as few as possible since his “friend” is always there and my wife and I are the only ones in the family that won’t accept him. In fact, we did Christmas dinner this year and he showed up with my brother uninvited. I’ve had it. If he wants to be around my child, he can be the bachelor uncle and figure out what he is when he is old enough to figure it out on his own. One thing he will not be; however, is the gay uncle.
I know what you are saying. For many men, lesbians are found to be some sort of intriguing mystery. Such is yet another trick from the father of lies. It’s all fun and games until marriages and families are broken apart furthering the decay of our society.
The homosexual agenda seems to have been shifted into high gear along with all the other attacking fronts in the war against all that once made our nation strong and respectable. Talking with pastor friends around the country, I am hearing the same stories of how individuals who are on fire for The Lord all the sudden come out professing they are homosexual. This is destroying our families, our churches, and our nation. The notion of live and let live when it comes to homosexuality is an incredibly insidious lie infecting people in a way that goes unnoticed until the lie starts to bear the fruit of destruction.
And they seem utterly oblivious to the fact that a world without traditional marriage, traditional families, or the Catholic Church is not going to be a better word for anybody, including gay people.
Good for YOU!
Thass all we ask...
So was LOT...
20. Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous
21. that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."
4. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house.
5. They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
6. Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
7. and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
Isaiah 3:9 The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
2 Peter 2:13b Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
49. "`Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
50. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
4. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
5. if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
6. if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
7. and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men
8. (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)--
9. if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
10. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;
11. yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.
12. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
But there IS hope!!!
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10. nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
If you could NOT change, you would be in most pitiful shape...