Skip to comments.Pray For the Peace of Jerusalem (4/1/13)[Prayer]
Posted on 04/01/2013 5:01:54 AM PDT by left that other site
2. Gather together and hear, you sons of Jacob,
And listen to Israel your father.
3. Reuben, you are my firstborn,
My might and the beginning of my strength,
The excellency of dignity and the excellency of power.
4. Unstable as water, you shall not excel,
Because you went up to your fathers bed;
Then you defiled it
He went up to my couch.
5. Simeon and Levi are brothers;
Instruments of cruelty are in their dwelling place.
6. Let not my soul enter their council;
Let not my honor be united to their assembly;
For in their anger they slew a man,
And in their self-will they hamstrung an ox.
7. Cursed be their anger, for it is fierce;
And their wrath, for it is cruel!
I will divide them in Jacob
And scatter them in Israel.
8. Judah, you are he whom your brothers shall praise;
Your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies;
Your fathers children shall bow down before you.
9. Judah is a lions whelp;
From the prey, my son, you have gone up.
He bows down, he lies down as a lion;
And as a lion, who shall rouse him?
10. The scepter shall not depart from Judah,
Nor a lawgiver from between his feet,
Until Shiloh comes;
And to Him shall be the obedience of the people.
11. Binding his donkey to the vine,
And his donkeys colt to the choice vine,
He washed his garments in wine,
And his clothes in the blood of grapes.
12. His eyes are darker than wine,
And his teeth whiter than milk.
13. Zebulun shall dwell by the haven of the sea;
He shall become a haven for ships,
And his border shall adjoin Sidon.
14. Issachar is a strong donkey,
Lying down between two burdens;
15. He saw that rest was good,
And that the land was pleasant;
He bowed his shoulder to bear a burden,
And became a band of slaves.
16. Dan shall judge his people
As one of the tribes of Israel.
17. Dan shall be a serpent by the way,
A viper by the path,
That bites the horses heels
So that its rider shall fall backward.
18. I have waited for your salvation, O LORD!
19. Gad, a troop shall tramp upon him,
But he shall triumph at last.
20. Bread from Asher shall be rich,
And he shall yield royal dainties.
21. Naphtali is a deer let loose;
He uses beautiful words.
22. Joseph is a fruitful bough,
A fruitful bough by a well;
His branches run over the wall.
23. The archers have bitterly grieved him,
Shot at him and hated him.
24. But his bow remained in strength,
And the arms of his hands were made strong
By the hands of the Mighty God of Jacob
(From there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel),
25. By the God of your father who will help you,
And by the Almighty who will bless you
With blessings of heaven above,
Blessings of the deep that lies beneath,
Blessings of the breasts and of the womb.
26. The blessings of your father
Have excelled the blessings of my ancestors,
Up to the utmost bound of the everlasting hills.
They shall be on the head of Joseph,
And on the crown of the head of him who was separate
from his brothers.
27. Benjamin is a ravenous wolf; In the morning he shall devour the prey,
And at night he shall divide the spoil.
28. All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father spoke to them. And he blessed them;
he blessed each one according to his own blessing.
Jacobs Death and Burial
29. Then he charged them and said to them: I am to be gathered to my people; bury me with my fathers in the cave that is in the field of Ephron the Hittite, 30. in the cave that is in the field of Machpelah, which is before Mamre in the land of Canaan, which Abraham bought with the field of Ephron the Hittite as a possession for a burial place. 31. There they buried Abraham and Sarah his wife, there they buried Isaac and Rebekah his wife, and there I buried Leah. 32. The field and the cave that is there were purchased from the sons of Heth. 33. And when Jacob had finished commanding his sons, he drew his feet up into the bed and breathed his last, and was gathered to his people.
The Everlasting Father!
You Alone Are Worthy of Praise
You Alone Are the One true God.
You Are Our Abba, Our Father,
And Whether Our earthy fathers are good
Or not so good,
Whether our earthly fathers are loving,
Or even if they are cruel or neglectful,
Whether our earthy fathers have nurtured us,
Or even if they have abandoned us,
You Are Ever Faithful and Just,
Full of lovingkindness and mercy,
Slow to anger and forgiving.
We run to Your Everlasting Arms for Our peace and comfort
For You Are Our Peace and Our Comforter.
Nothing Happens without Your Notice, Abba.
How the Brothers must have struggled
With their Father Jacob's dying words!
Little did they realize he was prophesying about the future of their tribes,
For though they would become an exceedingly great nation
They would also fall away into sin and dispersion.
In his words we hear echoes of struggle, warfare, and despair,
But also the glimmer of the Scepter of the Messiah.
Little did the brothers know,
That there would be a new Pharaoh
who does not remember what Joseph did for Egypt,
and he will become afraid of the Hebrews and their prosperity in the land.
Cruel and harsh Bondage was crouching at the Door,
And 490 years of Slavery would be coming with the next generation.
How precious are Your Words, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
teach us to ponder Your Word and its meaning,
That we can face whatever befalls us with wisdom.
For in quietness and confidence, and joy in You, is our strength.
Let those who hate Zion be turned back,
According to Your Word, Oh LORD.
Let The Enemies of The Truth be Put To Confusion and Shame,
According To The Will and promises of The LORD.
Keep Our Hearts Pure Toward You, Oh God,
That we May Always Be In Your Will.
Blessings To All Who Visit This garden of Prayer.
Hallelujah and Amen
Good Morning! Praying with you today. Omein.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I felt it. I knew it. G-d sustains.
Joining in prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem, our FRiends in need - especially Mesta - and our beloved Nation.
Rembrandt - The Last Breath of Jacob
Joining in prayer for all of God’s people. May His Providence work all things together for good in this evil world.
Praying with you for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem.
Revelation 21:12 It had a great, high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and on the gates the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel were inscribed 13 on the east three gates, on the north three gates, on the south three gates, and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22 In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.
What Glory the NEW JERUSALEM .inscribed and built upon the OLD and the NEW Covenants fulfilled in CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD and the Servants whom will be honored. OH LORD, that we all would even hear YOUR words say to us, well done good and faithful servants AMEN. Dear LORD, we pray over JERUSALEM, even this day. Amen.
I join in prayer for Israel, Jerusalem and all God’s beloved.
Prayers up for Mesta Machine’s complete healing