Amy body that follows a man-inspried religion belongs to a cult, not to God! Christians are any people that follow God's Word and seek His face. You can post all your catechism-based drivel but it does not meet the test of FAITH in Christ. Yours is faith in men, singularly a man proclaimed to speak for God, but who is indeed just as fallible as any other man/woman.
Yours is the world's largest cult.
1. a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, especially as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
3. the object of such devotion.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
5. Sociology . a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
the worship of idols; the worship of images that are not God
Ah, the government school education is showing.
“...that follows a man-inspried religion belongs to a cult, not to God! Christians are any people that follow God’s Word and seek His face.”
That’s us. We follow His Word - we wrote it in fact under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit - and we seek His face.
“You can post all your catechism-based drivel but it does not meet the test of FAITH in Christ.”
I posted a verse from the Bible that showed St. Paul knew he was a role model. I guess you consider the Bible drivel.
“Yours is faith in men, singularly a man proclaimed to speak for God, but who is indeed just as fallible as any other man/woman.”
No, my faith is in Christ and He sent the Holy Spirit to guide the Church. Your sect latter day, recent, and man-made. It was not founded by Christ.
“Yours is the world’s largest cult.”
No, but the apparent desperation in that silly accusation shows you have no chance of even appearing to know anything.
Also, we don’t worship Mary. She isn’t God. To be a false idol, we would have to worship her as God. We don’t worship her, and we know God is the Trinity.
You have failed. You will continue to do so.
And remember, St. Paul says he’s a role model. You denied scripture.