Church changing big time, says Cardinal Dolan
Sunday, March 03, 2013 3:40:31 PM · 11 of 41
Dr. Thorne to NYer
The next Pope will be the Catholic Obama. He will:
- claim he is all things to all people NOT YET
- be seen as a great uniter YUP
- be seen as a necessary change agent YUP
- elicit the kind of worship seen among Obama adorers. YUP
He will have a worldwide honeymoon of six months media adoration after which he will begin his real work of turning Catholicism into the religious equivalent of Progressivism. Then, he will:
- soften the church's stance on abortion YUP
- embrace homosexual marriage MOVING IN THAT DIRECTION
- endorse the redistribution of wealth YUP
- decry all military action YUP
- loudly proclaim ecumenism as the road to world peace. MOVING IN THAT DIRECTION
He will be a dragon who speaks like a lamb.
If you think the first six months have been interesting, just wait for the next six months.
Channeling Harold Camping?