Skip to comments.March For Life - Live Coverage (Jan. 21 - 22)
Posted on 01/16/2014 2:46:43 PM PST by NYer
EWTN, the first and only television network to air complete live coverage of the March for Life, has announced dramatically expanded coverage!
This year, thanks to a new wireless camera unit, EWTN will be able to walk alongside the crowd from the National Mall, all the way down Constitution Avenue, and right up the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court itself! You will see the March as only those who actually walk the route will see it!
Plus, the EWTN 360 technology that was introduced during World Youth Day is back - and this time we are "live." The app allows you, the viewer, to click on an event and to get a 360 degree view of the venue just by moving your cursor! (If you missed WYD360, Click Here. This means that you will be able to see MFL events on our website and Facebook page just as if you were at the Prayer Vigil, standing in the crowd listening to the speakers, or marching down Constitution Avenue! EWTN's coverage will be anchored in the studio by EWTN President Doug Keck and EWTN Chaplain Fr. Joseph Mary, and in the field by EWTN TV and Radio Anchors Teresa Tomeo ("Catholic Connection," "Catholic View for Women"), Mike Romano and Elena Rodriguez. Also, look for special in-studio coverage of your Facebook posts, tweets and videos by the EWTN Communications Department.
Then, in the evening, don't miss a special one-hour "EWTN News Nightly with Colleen Carroll Campbell," which will feature a great lineup of pro-life leaders and speakers, including March for Life President Jeanne Monahan, Live Action President Lila Rose, former Planned Parenthood Clinic Director Abby Johnson, and Civil Rights Activist Dr. Alveda King, plus updates on everything from pro-life legislation on Capitol Hill to the rising tide of pro-life activism in African-American and Latino communities, and the growing presence of outspoken pro-life women and young people on the national stage.
Here's the schedule:
* Opening Mass of the National Prayer Vigil airs live at 6:30 p.m. ET, Tuesday, Jan. 21 from the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C.
* Closing Mass of the National Prayer vigil for Life airs live at 7:30 a.m. ET, Wednesday, Jan. 22, also from the Basilica.
* Coverage of the 2014 March for Life begins at 9 a.m. ET, Wednesday, Jan. 22, with live and complete coverage of the largest pro-life event of the year. Encores at 10 p.m., Wednesday night, and noon, Sunday, Jan. 26.
* "EWTN News Nightly:" One-hour special begins at 6 p.m. ET, Wednesday, Jan. 22.
* If you can't be at the March itself, please join us for our Virtual March for Life on EWTN's Facebook page, www.facebook.com/ewtnonline, and Twitter page, www.twitter.com/ewtn, as well as on TV, Radio, our Mobile app, and streaming live on the Internet! As we always say, "EWTN is Everywhere!"
COOL I follow their FB profile not their Twitter account I would do that now
and where is FAUX news, fair and balanced? Nowhere to be found during the March for Life. And Catholic Hannity and O’Reilly? Nice and warm in their NYC studio I bet.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.