There are actually a few more than two Masses. Nobody seems to be demanding more than we currently have though. There is no big campaigns for more Masses. The arrangement of 4 Indult Masses, one SSPX chapel, and two independents seems to make everyone happy, other than the cranks like me.
Our Metropolis stretches to Trenton, Wilmington, and Camden/Atlantic City as well. So we are split between four dioceses. The Archidocese of Philadelphia contains Philadelphia, Delaware, Bucks, Chester, and Montgomery Counties. The Diocese of Camden contains Camden, Gloucester, Salem, Atlantic, Cumberland, and Campe May Counties. The Diocese of Trenton includes Burlington and Mercer Counties in our region. The Diocese of Wilmington includes New Castle County in our region.
The whole list:
1) Our Lady of Consolation - Philadelphia (Tacony) - 2 pm Sunday. Conveniently right off I 95 and a bridge to New Jersey.
2) St. Francis of Assisi - Norristown, PA - 1:15 pm Sunday
Diocese of Camden
1) Mater Ecclesiae (formerly Most Holy Trinity "Monastery") - Berlin, NJ - 5:30 pm Saturday, 9:00 am, 11:30 am Sunday, Holydays at 7:30 pm, daily Mass also. All traditional Sacraments available, men sponsored to FSSP/ICK seminaries (4 currently).
Diocese of Wilmington
1) St. Patrick Church - Wilmington, DE - 10 am Sunday
1) St. Jude Church (SSPX) - Eddystone, PA - 5:30 pm Saturdays, 8:00 am, 10:00 am Sundays. All traditional Sacraments available, men sponsored to SSPX seminaries.
2) St. Mary the Virgin Chapel (Thuc Line, "Bishop" Hesson) - Paulsboro, NJ - 9 am Sunday, 7 pm Holydays. All traditional Sacraments available.
3) Our Lady of Fatima Shrine (Independent, Unknown Provenance) - Corbin City, NJ - 10:30 am Sunday
The vast majority (75%+) of our local traditionalists will be found at Mater Ecclesiae and the SSPX.