Skip to comments.The FReeper Foxhole Enjoys a Lazy Sunday with an update on the shop - November 27th, 2005
Posted on 11/27/2005 7:34:17 AM PST by snippy_about_it
click here to read article
Have a great Christmas Samwise, Thankyou!
Merry Christmas Feather!
Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter/summer solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all, and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual orientation of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that: -
* This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal;
* This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.
* This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.
* This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.
* This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
* The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.
* Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Savior", "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.
Thank you for all the inspirational posts. You have no idea how many times they have helped me get through a difficulty.
Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you.
Hey miss feather, MERRY CHRISTMAS.
LOL. This is soooo you Valin. :-)
I love it.
And Merry Christmas to you!
LOL. They look like Sarge's friends.
Hey, the Navy flies too ya know.
Good gracious the Hobbit Lass is getting tall!
ROFL. I still say he's Navy!
You look entirely too serious in this pic.:-)
Merry Christmas Mayor.
Thanks so much Calpernia. The music is great. It's so good to see you in the Foxhole. Merry Christmas.
If you look closely it looks like that's a cigar in his mouth!!!
You never know Santa and his assistants might fly BAE Hawks
and you have no idea how good that makes me feel.
God Bless you and Merry Christmas.
That's pretty ugly, Prof.