I think it's about time the "silent majority" speaks a little louder.
2. If you can't go to Washington, contact your local Right to Life or Pastoral Office and join in their Jan 22 activities at home.If you have no Pro-Life local group start with some friends.
3. Write to your Congressman and tell them to stop funding abortion domestically and internationally. Tell them you will actively campaign for a Pro-Life Congressman.
4. Join with a local pro-life group who regularly prays outside your local abortion mill.
5. Pray and fast to end abortion.
6. Boycott those corporations who fund abortion.Tell them why you will not support them in writing.
7. Go only to doctors who are pro-life. Ask them if they do referrals to abortionists.
8. Tell your local school district to keep Planned Parenthood out of your schools.
9. Volunteer or send a donation to your local Birthright, Crisis Pregnancy Centers and grassroots pro-life groups.
10. Pray and fast to end abortion.
11. Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper especially when they write a sympathetic abortion story.
12.Donate a Pro-Life book to your local library.
13. Talk to young people in your families about the side effects to our Culture and their lives with having abortion on demand the "law of the land".
14.Talk to your pastor and ask him to speak out against abortion.
15. Pray and fast to end abortion.