Skip to comments.How you can help re-elect FL Gov. Jeb Bush in a landslide, from the comfort of your home computer!
Posted on 01/05/2002 7:15:21 AM PST by summer
How you can help re-elect FL Gov. Jeb Bush in a landslide victory, from the comfort of your home computer, by spending less than 5 minutes!
Eagles Up Project!
Gov. Jeb Bush and First Lady Columba Bush with enthusiastic supporters!
A group of people at FR are currently organizing with the goal of publicly distributing true information about Gov. Jeb Bush's outstanding record of achievement.
Many FR people here in FL, and many of those outside of FL, are now registering at online FL newspaper forums, and other newspaper forums, and posting links to facts about Gov. Bush's fine record.
You can help by doing any of the following from the comfort of your home computer, spending less than five minutes today, and / or donating less than five minutes per week until November:
(1) Post links to info about Gov. Bush's record, after you register at an online forum for a FL newspaper, or any other newspaper forum. The FL newspapers that are online are listed here.
(2) Respond to posts on newspaper forums about Gov. Bush, without posting links. Freepmail me and I will send you a list of newspaper forums where FR people are now posting links, or will be posting links. You can choose where you want to respond. This list of forums is growing by the hour!
(3) Promote this thread on the FR state locale for your state. Then, publicly post me on this thread or freepmail me, to let me know which state has this message. We would like to get all 50 state locals to post this message:
How you can help re-elect FL Gov. Jeb Bush in a landslide victory, from the comfort of your home computer, by spending less than 5 minutes! [post the URL of this thread]
(4) Use the linked info below to gather facts for letters you may want to write to newspaper editors, whether such newspapers are in FL or elsewhere. As you well know, this will be a race with a national spotlight.
(5) Bump this thread, and / or flag a friend who you think might be interested in helping out.
Thanks so much!
Here's a list of links you may want to post to online newspaper forums, for true and accurate info about Gov. Bush's actual outstanding record:
(1) Achievements of Gov. Bush, as posted on Gov. Bush's official campaign web site
(2) Governor's Main Page, posting major announcements each day, with links to the most recent press articles
(3) A more comprehensive list of recent News Releases, issued by the Governor's Office
(4) An extensive archive listing of positive editorials and newpaper articles about Governor Bush's achievements, from the Governor's Office
(5) The FR Index on Jeb Bush- a collection of positive media press, posted on threads about Gov. Bush
(6) RJayneJ's wonderful site, posting all the award-winning Eagles Up editorials (without FR responses) I wrote about Gov. Bush on education, and will continue to write.
(7) Specific editorials I wrote about Gov. Bush which you can access on my public profile page, by clicking my screen name or clinking the above link.. I have written 7 editorials so far, and Expect to write 50 by the time November rolls around. These editorials all begin with the title: The Jeb Bush Nobody Knows.
(8) , about Gov. Bush's on-going, current achievements. (This newsletter is posted each week on the State of Florida's official site.) The very informative weekly e-newsletter, issued by the FL governor's office
(9 ) Subscribe to the weekly e-newsletter from the Governor's office, by scrolling down to the green box on the right side of the screen.
(10) Sign up for weekly email news updates, from the Governor's campaign web site.
NOTE: Another link will be coming soon - a website now being designed, by FR volunteers, called: Educators for Jeb! ("Educators" means: parents, homeschooling parents, teachers, students, and community members who are concerned about education)
Well, that's it! BTW, my inbox has been overflowing ever since I started sending out word of this project to some FR people yesterday.
It would be wonderful if Gov. Jeb Bush won this election by the largest margin in FL history -- as he will also be making FL history by becoming the first GOP governor ever to win a 2nd term in this state!
Thank you, all, for your excellent suggestions, kind encouragement, interest and participation! The response so far has truly been incredible!!!
summer - a former Dem, now an independent, and a FL-certified teacher
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.