posted on 02/28/2002 9:31:30 AM PST
To: *TWA800_list;Black Jade;ratcat;OKCSubmariner
I read this 2 nights ago.
Sorry, it was not friendly fire.
Yes, it was some kind of missile.
We are at WAR and it is not appropriate to start flaming the current administration
which has to mop up all the effing stinking excrement that Clinton left behind.
I read a story on this subject where the feds admitted to having satellite data on this, and then a week or so later refused to release it on national security grounds.
Our federal agencies have lost all credibility.
posted on 02/28/2002 9:47:23 AM PST
Interesting post! A little more balance and substantive than the usual sensationalistic tinfoil stuff regarding flight 800.
posted on 02/28/2002 9:53:26 AM PST
And now we have about a dozen witnesses who say that the crash of AA 587 near JFK started with a small explosion in the fuselage, before the plane started breaking up, and a surveillance camera photo showing the plane still flying but trailing smoke. And soon there will be the usual Freepers posting that those dozen witnesses are "unreliable".
Yeah. Sure. Just like the one hundred or so "unreliable" witnesses that saw a missile go up and hit TWA 800.
IMHO, we are being scammed about AA 587. By the same government people who scammed us about TWA 800.
Reid is the SECOND SHOE BOMBER.
posted on 02/28/2002 10:14:05 AM PST
If there had only been one plane to hit the WTC on 9/11, and no planes down in DC or PA, it would have been called an accident as well.
posted on 02/28/2002 11:37:52 AM PST
This article is bunk:
How could the sub have "...debris falling around them on film from the periscope" if it was doing "...an emergency dive, crash dive, to avoid being hit by the debris"? I hate to let common sense ruin a good conspiracy.....
I see Irvine is in a lying death spiral. Now his "witness" claims his submarine "crash dived" when TWA 800 broke apart above it. Maybe someone can explain how a submarine with a 30 foot draft can "crash dive" in water 120 feet deep. Any submariners out there that can offer some insight into what is involved in a crash dive. Also, can any submariners offer some insight into how common it was for the boat's Corpsman and Comm O to be the only two guys above deck on a surfaced submarine.
posted on 02/28/2002 1:44:21 PM PST
Saved for my grandchidren to look at. Perhaps they will get the answers.
For many years, I held off a friend of mine on this subject. He is a retired Admiral who says that he would not believe that several shiploads of sailors would keep something like this secret. Someone would talk. Well, now someone has talked.
Another piece of information making the rounds among Medical Corps types is that the man who actually launched the missile is presently in a mental institution. This comes from a physician whose security clearance is so high that he has worked in the most secret medical facility maintained by the military (sorry, I won't say which one it is). I tend to believe anything this person says, but certainly can't prove it.
posted on 03/01/2002 7:00:13 AM PST
Can y'all just stop wasting your energy with this one? As I recall, the aircraft was delayed, on the ground with engines going, for something like an hour (this might have heated up the wiring on a warm runway). They were way under passenger capacity and weight that night for a 747. The pilots might have been hauling a** to regain some time. Just pushing it. The aircraft was an old 747 (right?). An Iranian 747 blew up in similar fashion years ago. And, most telling, no Osama or other crazy Arab Terrorist faction has claimed victory in this case (I mean, no videos or testimonials from the perps - and they just love videos and last-will, fixin' to git my 71 Virgins testimony). This was an accident that happened to take place directly over routine military exercises.
posted on 03/02/2002 10:09:32 PM PST
It's that time again, please help keep this site running, click on the picture to donate by secure credit card.
Or mail checks to
FreeRepublic , LLC
PO BOX 9771
FRESNO, CA 93794
Send PayPal direct to JimRob@psnw.com
80,000 Freepers and Growing - Freepathon
posted on 03/03/2002 8:01:21 AM PST
80,000 Freepers - 280 million citizens, we are about 2% of the population and that is why the Government can lie and get away with it. The other 98% just don't give a rat's butt about the truth.
Hey, Asmodeus.. as you've been fond of saying to anyone who didn't agree with you before: ex-pert\ adj 1 obs EXPERIENCED 2 : having, involving, or displayiong special skill or knowledge derived from training or experience syn see Proficient
See also: The missile theory myth.
PARANOIA IS ONLY A TEMPORARY STOP ON THE ROAD TO DEMENTIA!
posted on 03/08/2002 12:26:03 PM PST
To: Rokke; All
save to read later
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson