Skip to comments.DANIELLE'S DEATH MAY REMAIN MYSTERY: (30 Days Ago, Van Dam Case Broke! Details Now Being Revealed!)
Posted on 03/03/2002 7:49:10 AM PST by FresnoDA
click here to read article
1. David Westerfield and Brenda VD have been very well acquainted for many weeks or months.....perhaps he was a visitor early on in a "garage party" and decided why not stay close to home. If (as alleged) these types of activities were occurring, then it is not like any of these folks are people of character, scruples or discretion.
2. Damon may not be as egregious and fun loving as everyone thinks.....from what I have learned from the "swingers" who have posted on FR the past few weeks, it is all about NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT. The SWING SET like the physical variance, but it is highly discouraged and frowned upon to imprint on a specific "alternative partner".
3. One might presume that old Damon was not very happy with the arrangement, and knowing that Brenda VD and DW would coincidentally bump into each other at Dad's Cafe, arranged a surprise for when they returned.
4. I believe that when the "2 guys" and "2 gals" arrived back the morning of Feb. 2, that a "typical" SWING SET occurred in the garage.....DW was part of the team!!! He left the "party" when it was over, like the other "guests". Went home, slept off the night, and was up, packing for his road trip around 9:45 A.M., as reported.
5. Earlier in the evening, DvD placed Danielle in DW's Motorhome.....for the ultimate revenge/payback possible.....
6. Westerfield goes on his road trip, discovers the body, freaks out, dumps near the casino, races home and starts cleaning and covering his trail......knowing he has been setup.....
7. SDPD is "tipped" to DW being a suspect, and move rapidly to track down clues.....(Again, DW was a suspect within 24 hours from previous reports)....and he was the primary focus out of the blocks. This is common with "fingered" suspects.
8. Damon and Brenda VD's actions have been peculiar; note on the live John and Ken interview, Brenda VD is a "Chatty Cathy" during the interview, but Damon is silencing her on numerous occasions. When Douglas Pierce is mentioned, it is Damon who goes ballistic. Brenda VD may not have a clue as to what is really happening.
9. As many have mentioned, what is released Monday will tell the tale, as far as David Westerfield being "fingered" by the VD's, or simply became under suspicion because of SDPD foot work.....
10. Next step??? Will San Diego PD and the DA's office go for the quick "kill", or will they pursue ALL ANGLES to bring any other accomplices or perpetrators to justice?
11. America's Most Wanted, March 2, 2002. VD's provide even more confusion, with Brenda mentioning that she had been around David Westerfield on a previous night while out "partying" and telling him "if I can get a babysitter, maybe Friday"!! So much for just selling Girl Scout Cookies to the guy!!!
12. Recent developments that Damon VD was "entertaining" a friend, while home babysitting the kiddies on the night of Danielle's abduction....
Who is Douglas Pierce, and what does he have to do with this case?
I re-posted the photo montage with the new picture of Danielle [above] - to my eye it looks like these pictures were taken over a period of a year or more, AND HER PARENTS ALWAYS DRESS HER IN THAT HIDEOUS CHOKER!!! There is something wrong here.
I dunno how I feel about this. I mean, one persons jewelry might be a signal or it might not, and little girls wear allot of stupid stuff anyway..
(have you seen the jeans that cost a fortune because they are pre trashed? Basically half their life removed and reduced to rags as a "fashion" statement?)
I am not sure that much can be read into it honestly because young girls are just so "trendy" (to the total dismay of their parents I might add)
|Brenda and Damon van Dam||02/07/02||11:05|
|Brenda and Damon van Dam join the John & Ken show via telephone to discuss their efforts to find their missing 7-year-old|
Douglas Howard Pierce, Founder
On 02-05-02 9 PM PST A Reward of $10,000 has been offered for the safe return of Danielle van Dam, age 7 of San Diego, CA
(This offer continues to be valid 02-08-02)
*******************************U P D A T E ****************************
Douglas Pierce, President- Founder of Millennium Children's Fund Made the following report on 02-09-02, 2:44pm PST. Reported to Department
of Social Services- Child Protective Services-San Diego County 1-858-560-2191 The C.P.S. report is available to the general public on 02-11-02, call 1-858-694-5191 under the name (van Dam). The statements to C.P.S. are as follows:
California Child Welfare Act provides and is mandated to provide the following requests made by Douglas Pierce:
1. IMMEDIATE REMOVAL OF THE REMAINING van DAM CHILDREN.
2. TEMPORARY CUSTODY TO GRANDPARENTS.
3. IMMEDIATE GRIEF COUNSELING FOR CHILDREN.
THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS BY DOUGLAS PIERCE, IN THE C.P.S. REPORT (I DIRECTLY PLEA WITH THE van Dam PARENTS TO PLEASE LET YOUR TWO REMAINING CHILDREN TO GO HOME WITH GRANDPARENTS) (A DANGEROUS LIFESTYLE IN THE van Dam HOME EXISTS, ALL CHILDREN ARE TO BE CONSIDERED IN DANGER.) (ADULTS LIFESTYLE AND THE SHAME OR MORAL JUDGMENT THAT MAY COME SHOULD BE SECONDARY TO THE WELFARE, AND RETURN OF DANIELLE, OR ANY OR ANY CHILD IN DANGER.)
****************** THIS IS THE ENTIRE STATEMENT TO C.P.S. ***********
One of the most outspoken critics was Douglas Pierce, who only days before posted a $10,000 reward ...He felt the parents lacked emotion, and said he was put off by what he described as their repeated rehearsals before facing the media.
Although he found no evidence to believe the van Dams are tied directly to their daughter's disappearance, Pierce said he decided to ask for outside protection for the children after observing the family, its public-relations team and a journal entry by Danielle
"Douglas Pierce is some kind of freak who came into our house," Damon van Dam told a Los Angeles radio station Thursday. He called Pierce "evil." "He is trying to start trouble for us," Brenda van Dam said. "We did not invite him into our house."
Pierce continued to post the reward offer on the Web. His Millennium Children's Fund is listed with the state of California as an active corporation first registered Feb. 26, 2000.
April 2001, Pierce filed a 990-EZ form with the Internal Revenue Service, listing the fund as a "children's public benefit charity." Pierce reported no income and no expenses for the 2000 tax year on the form.
Its the "social activities" of the parents I would very much like to know more about.
IF David Westerfield does hapen to be guilty, what responsibility do the parents bear in bringing their daughter into contact with sexual deviants?
She goes partying with other men, while her husband entertains "friends" at home. While the kids are there, allegedly asleep. There is something really, seriously scewed about mom and pop VD's social lives.
That's not been proven yet. I Think we should all wait for PROOF if we believe it's important enough.
You introduce these things into your home and then wonder why sexual deviants are coming around..
Doesn't make allot of sense.
What's that all about?
A Freepathon Cheer
Thank you. We now return you to your regular postings.
Well, on a previous day, the dude said she wrote something like this"
February 7, 2002
"I visited Danielle's room and it was very emotional, very overwhelming," Pierce said. "There were all her favorite things waiting for her." The room is painted in Danielle's favorite colors, pink with purple trim. Alongside Danielle's bed was her favorite toy, a giant green frog that she hugged at night. A Barbie doll sat near a collection of stuffed toys. A journal was open to the last entry, penned last week about good will, Pierce said.
On the day he publicly and probably an accomplish of ricky roberts...claimed she was upset that made her daddy mad or something. Trying to make 'twist' it into something abusive.. He teachers said she was very intelligent when it came to writing in her journals at school.. Very introspective for her age or something similar to that.
claimed she was upset that "she" made her daddy mad or something.
"Now, Damon, I want you to squirt a few for that camera. We could have the biggest blockbuster for AMW ever. There is enough doubt out there about Westerfield's guilt and your innocence to fuel the tabloids for at least a year. Add to that the mystery of Brenda and the hundreds of visitors to your house, any one of whom could be a potential killer. Never mind well never know what killed Danielle, maybe her parents gave her too many sleeping pills to keep her alseep during their party and Westerfield only stumbled on a lifeless form. That doesn't matter. What does matter is ratings and I f---ing guarenteee this will be the biggest court drama since OJ!"
Earlier in the evening, DvD placed Danielle in DW's Motorhome.....for the ultimate revenge/payback possible.....
I had posted on another of your threads my suspicions about the father's innocence. All we have are his earlier (now appear to be untrue) claims that he read a bedtime story to his daughter and went to bed while mother was out. I also suggested HE may have done something to his daughter, instead, during this time. Your statement above coincides to some extent my thoughts. However, why would DvD kill his daughter for revenge against the neighbor? Is this what you are implying?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.