Rove and Schmidt should come out of the closet, and switch parties.
They are right. A new Party must be considered. The GOP just isn’t very grand anymore. It must be rejected and a new 3rd Party started. Trump is right on this—I believe. BUT, this must be well thought out—not done with emotion or frustration—well planned and thought out. What are our options?
1. Take over an existing small party that has established itself. Such as the Constitution Party in New York. Or Ross Perot’s old Reform Party. Have lots and lots of folks join up and change it to meet our terms.
2. Try to take over the GOP—but I don’t think that can be done—even with the likes of Sarah Palin and others in the Tea Party.
3. Start a new Party —a Tea Party—but call it the Liberty Party —our symbol a Liberty tree with lanterns on it—and other symbols of the Revolution. Ever see the movie Johnny Tremain?
4. We could drop the whole party thing and start a Movement that would exist outside of party. A new Tea Party thing—only this time a bit edgy and—taking a page from the enemy—go face to face with the Liberals—The Sons of Liberty. Burn our enemies in effigy— publish an underground newspaper like Thomas Paine—We must become ‘The Resistance’ This would appeal to the young people. When ever we see Obama’s smiling face—paint a “V” over it.
5. Join radials who want to separate—states from the Union—session! raise the Stars and Bars or Bonnie Blue. Join parties that want a free Texas or Free Alaska. Like our friends in Quebec, we can use this leverage to get our message out. The Threat of Civil War might cause a crack down that will tarnish the Leftists in power. Pull away the mask of compassion from their evil faces.
These are but a few things that can be done. I bet you can think of other ways to resist.