To: hunter112; Salvation
They still would have a massive problem with my three divorces!
The only way to know is to ask a priest. Remember the parable of the lost sheep.
- 1 The tax collectors and sinners were all drawing near to listen to him,
- but the Pharisees and scribes began to complain, saying, "This man welcomes sinners and eats with them."
- So to them he addressed this parable.
- "What man among you having a hundred sheep and losing one of them would not leave the ninety-nine in the desert and go after the lost one until he finds it?
- And when he does find it, he sets it on his shoulders with great joy
- and, upon his arrival home, he calls together his friends and neighbors and says to them, 'Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep.'
- I tell you, in just the same way there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous people who have no need of repentance.
Here is a place to start. Click on the link. ONCE CATHOLIC
posted on 01/02/2004 9:35:05 AM PST
Thanks, but no thanks, I got tired of being a sheep.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson