Skip to comments.Vietnam Veterans Against the War VVAW, John Kerry, FBI files Section 8 (Oct–Nov 1971)
Posted on 09/09/2004 8:49:10 AM PDT by stockpirate
1. Prior to Dewey Canyon III Mike Thelan East Coast Coordinator for the VVAW tells a gathering of possible attendants that the VVAWs official position is not to encourage anyone to commit acts of violence, but that VVAW activists are not discouraging someone from doing it. VVAW activists are not discouraging someone from committing acts of violence, pg 4
2. FBI files indicate that VVAW is under active investigation in view of indications of communist and other subversive infiltration. indications of communist and other subversive infiltration, pg 24
3. Speaker at VVAW antiwar rally Carl Moore makes following statements, President Nixon is a red baiting Fascist and the real problem is Capitalism. All power to the oppressed. Speaker Carl Moore, pg 30
4. On stage to speak but did not speak at antiwar rally is one Stanley The Deacon Alexander, member of Communist Party USA. Communist Party USA, pg 32
5. Tom Hayden speaking at antiwar rally uses the language of Jihad claiming that Daniel Ellsberg and Anthony Russo are real Martyars. Language of Jihad, pg 36
6. One speaker at the rally called for the elimination of the penal system. Penal system, pg 37
7. Speaker claims at the rally that, the ideal form of government is socialism as it exists in Cuba. ideal form of government is socialism, pg 38
8. Speeches were given at rally advocating the release of Angela Davis, a self-admitted member of the Communist Party, and facing murder and kidnapping charges. The United Committee to Free Angela Davis founded by CPUSA, (Communist Party USA). Also note at bottom of page the desire to increase welfare payments. CPUSA, pg 39
9. The VVAW has the SDS and the YSA, Young Socialist Alliance at demonstration. SDS and YSA working with VVAW, pg 69
10. Again we find the VVAW working hand in hand with Communists and Communist front groups. VVAW works with Communists, pg 75-80
11. Membership in the VVAW placed at about 8,500 members nationally. How many Vietnam vets were in the US at this time? And because they did not speak out against the VVAW we all know what happened. VVAW membership numbers, pg 81
12. Read the FBI report concerning a speech given by John Kerry at the University of Nevada, September 30, 1971. Kerry states in this speech, My ten years of political consciousness in America is very wrapped up in gravestones
the men of Attica and the other 53,000 brothers in Vietnam?. John Kerry speech, pg 86-87
13. VVAW, sent close to 500 veterans into the McCarthy campaign to beat down the red baiters, after getting gassed at the Democratic Convention at Chicago
..VVAW was nearly inactive until
.the fall of nineteen hundred sixty-nine. Pg, 90
14. An antiwar group (CPPTC) working with the VVAW had also traveled to Hanoi in late 1970 to meet with Communists. People to people peace treaty with North Vietnam, pg 104
15. More support from Communist groups for the VVAW. Communist support, top of pg 111
16. We ask why Senator John Kerry votes against defense and intelligence spending, here may be the answer. page 142, item 2
17. The Black Militant Group in Cairo Illinois that the VVAW has been supplying with food, clothing and guns attacks the local police. Armed Negros Attack Police, these several pages are a must read. Note that in the November 1971 VVAW meeting it is discussed that VVAW supplied the weapons to this Black Militant GroupBlack Militant Group attacks police, pgs 168 171The first article you cant read but follow to the next two articles.
18. VVAW stated goals are to number 9. To affirm that the membership is not only concerned with ending the war, but changing the domestic, social, political, and economic institutions that have caused and permitted the continuance of war. The Socialist/Communist agenda, pg 181, item 9
19. VVAW paper identifies John Kerry as National Spokesman for VVAW. John Kerry Identified as national spokesman, pg 183
20. VVAW collusion with foreign spies? The Diplomatic List published by U.S. Department of State, in 1971 listed Grigoriy Sergeyvich Milhaylovskiy as an assistant Military Attache, Embassy of the U.S.S>R., Washington, D.C. VVAW meets with Soviet KGB spy, pg 184-185
21. Back to the future, read John Kerrys statement to a news paper concerning the Vietnam War, Ill bet it sounds familiar. We are here because we, above all others, have earned the right to criticize the was in South-east Asia. We are here to say that it is not patriotism to ask Americans to die for a mistake and that it is not Patriotic to allow a President to talk about notbeing the first President to lose a war
... Kerrys speech than sounds like Kerrys speech now, pg 247
22. Read in the FBI files where John Kerry states, Ho Chi Minh is th eGeorge Washington of Vietnam. Ho studied the United States Constitution and wants to install the same provisions into the Government of Vietnam, Kerry speaks, pg 248
Why 'Section 8' in the thread title? Is this part 8 (not section 8) of your files on Kerry? (Or do you mean to imply that Kerry got a Section 8? Not a good idea, if you did mean to imply that.)
Bump to read later.
The FBI files are divided into sections, I have done section 7 and parts of other sections, this covers the highlights of section 8.
Posted to http://blogspirator.blogspot.com/2004/09/john-kerrys-vietnam-veterans-against.html
Cool. More to come
Can you ping me when you do it?
I've had the blog up since Aug 23 and 7000 people have already read it - I'd like as many as possible to see this stuff!
Have you found in later FBI files anything about skerry being given a Dishonorable discharge. I can't imagine the Navy giving him an HD, after taking part in the assination Plot or his visits to the viet Cong, while soldiers were still dying in VN. He was still on Active reserves during this wasn't he?
I haven't looked that far ahead.
If you find anything will you be sure to post it and ping me.
Why do we as a society shy away from the simple fact that during the period 1962 - ? there were Communist directed operations in the CONUS, that there were traitors in our midst and that very few of them were ever arrested, tried and punished. What would be so wrong, for example, with creating some sort of monument, where the names of all the traitors would be carved in stone. Or something like that....
Thanks for compiling that!--very useful.
Here are my reference notes. Thanks for posting this file!
P. 32, 33 MECHA references.
P. 36 Tom Hayden speech
P. 45 Interesting reference to NISO tip off regarding VVAW picketing of MOWW event. Was the NISO watching Kerry and if so for how long prior to this note? What was the incident or incidents which alerted the NISO, if so?
P. 74 I would be willing to bet that Sanderson Beck had something to do with the Veteran's Day Parade crashing in Santa Barbara.
P. 77, 78 Black Panther Party - It's been a while since I read "Hell To Pay" - does anyone recall whether or not Hillary had started helping out the BPP as of Fall '71. Or was that prior to her involvement?
P. 86 Kerry calls for revolution.
P. 96 - Wow, what's up with that? Boy, to know what was blacked out there!
P. 104 - the concept of the CPPTC has Sanderson Beck written all over it.
P. 107 - With involvement of the SBC Sheriff's Office there must be a tie in to the Isla Vista riots and the burning of the B of A there.
P. 136 - Namephreak - "Jon Birch" ;)
P. 142 - Note item 2, a call to end all covert anti Communist ops world wide.
Overall, numerous references to Fayetteville, and Little Rock. Any involvement by Clinton and his Arkansas mob?
The road to insanity and deep evil ......
* "Brought up in a conservative family in west Los Angeles, I went to the University of California at Berkeley in 1964 as a 17-year-old supporter of Goldwater."
* "I spent the summer of 1967 studying Jean-Paul Sartre's existentialism at Berkeley"
* "When I told my parents that I would rather injure my knee than go into the army, they became very upset." [GOP 1900AD's note: In 4 years, from a Goldwater supporter to a draft dodger .... eerie resemblance to the Clintons ..... when and where did the brainwashing occur?]
* "I started working on my own definition of supreme being, but when I took LSD, saw 2001: A Space Odyssey, and read Lao Tzu's Tao Teh Ching, I knew my life had changed"
* "I studied comparative religion with Mircea Eliade, doing a special project on the Tarot cards."
* "During the summer of 1969 I attended a program sponsored by Bishop Pike at the Santa Barbara Mission which involved group processes and personal growth work. I gave Bishop Pike an astrological reading about two months before his strange and mystical death which was foreshadowed by the position of Neptune and Pluto in the house o death in his natal chart."
* "In January 1970 I met my spiritual teacher, John-Roger, and began to attend his seminars regularly. While taking LSD I had realizations of the Christ consciousness awakening within me and descending upon me from above. I decided to follow the way of the Christ as it is taught by Jesus in the gospels, and I gave away my possessions and began to wander as a free spirit wherever I was guided. Once in Isla Vista I was stopped by a policeman while I had some LSD in my pocket. I was not under the influence of drugs at the time, and I told him I meditated a lot, which was true. I was willing to be a martyr, but not for a drug. He did not search me. Most evenings I would stay in Santa Barbara with friends, which is where I was the night the Bank of America was burned down in Isla Vista."
* "As we sat there with our arms linked together, we sang, "No Diablo! No Diablo! No Diablo over me! And before I'll be oppressed, I will stand up and protest for the love of the human family." [GOP's note - I personally witnessed one of these protests. I did not know Beck at the time but I can remember that "No Diablo" chant.]
* "On Thursday when I was arrested, Jackson Browne was taking the nonviolence training; he was arrested the next day." [GOP's note - I attended one of the hearings where PG&E were defending their plans against these protestors; Browne was sitting in the row in front of me with his (abused) wife]
* "However, one night Cecil Williams, a black minister from San Francisco, spoke about existentialism."
* "He said to me "I want to do this at the Livermore laboratories in the (San Francisco) Bay area. That's where they do the research for nuclear weapons." I enthusiastically encouraged him in this plan. On February 1, 1982 the Livermore Action Group (LAG) had their first action, and on June 20 of the same year over fourteen hundred people were arrested at Livermore." [GOP's note - the offspring of this group are the same ones who attempted to block the gate at Lockheed Martin in Sunnyvale back in '02, and the ones who tried to block the Port of Oakland. MoveOn and International ANSWER, ergo, Tides Foundation, ties are obvious.]
* "Every charge Weinberger makes against the Soviets could also be made against the United States. For 37 years the USSR has been trying to catch up with the U.S. to protect their security; now that they almost have caught up American militarists are determined to forge ahead again."
* "The true and effective alternatives to deterrence are infinitely safer, more humane and democratic, and wiser than the fascism of nationalistic militarism. They are the principles and techniques of nonviolence, open discussion and the democratic institution of a federal world government overseeing complete nuclear disarmament under enforceable world law."
* " The panel included Daniel Ellsberg, Danaan Parry, Richard Moss, and Yogi Bhajan. "
* "We recovered from this trauma fairly quickly and began cleaning up the room and arranging the mattresses as we wished. The affinity group I had joined in jail put ours in a star with our heads together. Later we discovered that the women had also resisted this separation. Several women had undressed and gathered in a circle." [GOP's note - witchcraft, druidism and neo-pagan occultism].
* "I saw the Spirit working through us." [GOP's note - as in, the Dark One himself?]
And on, and on it goes. This site is actually quite amazing - the amount of time that went into it is clearly significant. I would imagine that many hands have taken part. The cult of Sand Beck? And guess what, this guy never quits. Check it out.....
All I can do is add you to my ping list and when I send it out everyone will get it.